Chapter 17

P.S: Is The Chapters Long?? If You Think That I Am sorry LoL....XD
Enjoy~
************************************************************************************

It's been three days and Yuya finally recovered from his sickness, he can walk and jump and do his usual rotten. And for Daiki, all the time, she was with him and smile to him but........it's not her true smile.

Yuya went to the bathroom and she sighed, she take her phone and answer it when it ring.

"Yes?". Daiki said after she answered her phone.

"Dai-chan how are you???".

"Kei, I'm fine, kind of". Daiki said lowly and Kei sighed as she understand it.

"Dai-chan, you are with Yuya-kun and he will save you, don't think of that guy already".

Kei said and Daiki looked at the bathroom door when she heard Yuya singing happily in the bathroom.

"I Know, but I don't know how strong is Ryutaro now specially he is a wizard". Daiki said worriedly.

"Don't worry, You win against the queen remember?". Daiki sighed.

"That was another case Kei". Yuya get out from the bathroom and saw the sad face of Daiki.

"Kei, Do you think he will do something to me, or to Yuyan?". Daiki asked.

"Dai-chan you think too much, Nothing will happened to you two, just stay strong and be with Yuya-kun, Ah! Tomorrow we will have a small party for you and Yuya-kun, invite Koichi-san and the queen too and don't forget your mother, Ja see you tomorrow at 5".

Kei said in one breath and hung up the phone even before she hear what Daiki was about to say, Daiki looked at the phone and sighed.

"Honey~". Yuya call her and hug her from behind.

"W-What Is it?". Daiki jolted a little and blushed.

"Something wrong? You look sad?". Yuya ask her and she looked at him and smile.

"No, Nothing wrong, Kei and Kota will prepare a small party for us tomorrow, we should invite your parent". Daiki tried to smile to him.

"Ok, I will tell them". Yuya kiss her cheek before he release the hug and leave the room.

"Hope nothing bad happened to us". Daiki said sadly as her heart feels worried.

*******************************************************************

In the next day, They get ready to the party.

"Yuyan~ are you ready?~". Daiki knock the door and enter.

"Yes I am~". Yuya open the door and Daiki blushed when she saw his handsome side.

"What? Am I that cool?~". Yuya said and Daiki blushed.

"W-Well yeah, You look....Handsome". Daiki tried to hide her red face and he smirk.

"It's just normal cloth thought~". Yuya walk toward her and hold her waist closer to him.

"B-But it make you look...great". Daiki said shyly and he raise her head with his hand and looked at her eyes.

"And You look great in your dress which make me turned on .....My Princess~". Yuya whisper into her right ear and make her blush hardly and look away.

"W-We have to g-go now". Daiki said nervously while pushing him away and leave the room, Yuya laughed at her and follow her.

*******************************************************************************