Chapter 8

Daiki turn at the one who called her from behind, she widened her eyes and take a large step back.

"W-Who are you??". She asked nervously, The girl just smile to her.

"Well....First, Do I look like someone you used to know?". Daiki looked at her carefully.

"N-No Way! M-Meiho??". She finally realizes, she was quit similar to Meiho.

"Well, Not that I am her".

"Then....Her sister??". Daiki asked in disbelieve.

"Yes my name is Chihiro, her younger sister".

"You Look Old!!". Daiki's first reaction and make Chihiro rolled her eyes.

"Now I know why Mei-Neechan hated her a lot". Chihiro sighed.

"Anyway, why are you here?". Daiki asked firmly, Chihiro think about it for a while and look at Daiki.

"Well...It's kind of revenge to what you did to my big sister and the queen of the witches kingdom". 

Daiki widened her eyes and step back when Chihiro walk toward her, just then Yuya get out from the shop and saw her shocked face, he immediately know that something wrong, he stand in front of her and hold her shoulders. 

"Are You Ok?". He ask her and she nodded.

"Who are you?". Chihiro asked him.

"No Need To Know Me! Just Get Lost". Yuya said firmly and Chihiro sighed.

"Ok then, I have no choice".

She just point at him like she had a gun, Yuya don't know what she will do so he just hide Daiki behind him, suddenly a light like a laser shot at them but lucky didn't hit them because of the protection around Yuya.

"W-Wow! That's Good". Chihiro sighed in relive, she don't want to hurt them in the first place.

"Get Lost!!". Yuya shout at her and she nodded.

"Ok I will go for now, nice to meet You Arioka Daiki-san, hope to see you again". Chihiro disappear.

"Dai-chan! Are you ok??". Yuya looked at Daiki worriedly.

"I-I'm fine, Thank you". 

"Ari-chan, Inoo-chan woke up". Yuto call her and they enter.

"Kei?". Daiki sit next to her and Kei look at her with a smile.

"I'm fine now thank you". 

"Who is that girl Dai-chan?". Yuya asked.

"She is....She is Meiho's sister". Kota and Kei widened their eyes shocked.

"What? She Was Here?? What Do She Want??". Kota asked.

"She......Wants to take revenge of what we did to her stupid sister".

The silent cover the place...

"Ano~....What is happening here?". Yuri asked and break the silence.

"Sorry for the problem , we have to go now". Daiki said and help Kei to stand.

"Ari-chan, you are hiding something from us right?". Ryosuke said and Daiki looked at the three of them.

"Yes, sorry I can't tell you, I don't want you to be involved in this matter, please stay here and take care of the shop until it open officially ne?". Daiki hold Ryosuke's hands and looked at her trying to make her understand.