Chapter 5

Yuya kept looking at the shy Daiki until the doctor enter the room and check on them, they leave the hospital but.....

"Ah! I forget to do something, go first without me". Yuya said and Daiki look at him.

"What is it?". She asked and he smile.

"Just Something". He enter the hospital again and Daiki go to where Kota and Kei.

"What's wrong Takaki-san?". Doctor Kamenashi asked him.

"I want to tell you something about the nurse in the reception". Yuya whisper to him.

"Yes, What about her??".

"I want you to expel her from the hospital and remove the medical license from her". Kamenashi widened his eyes.

"W-What?? But I can't do that!!". Yuya sighed.

"Look, I will take the full responsibility, just expel her please". Kamenashi shake his head.

"I can't unless I know what did she do??".

"What did she do?? She Almost Hit a Patient! I Will Not  Allow Her Type in My Kingdom Hospitals From Now On! You Are a Doctors Here For Saving People Not For Searching For Love And Cross The Line With The Patient Because Of That! Your Privet Life is Out Of The Hotel Not in The Hotel, Did You Understand? Now Expel Her!!".

Yuya said firmly and make Kamenashi sighed and nodded before he do what Yuya's want. Yuya leave the hospital and go where Kota and Daiki are, but......

"Takaki-samaaaaaaaaa~". Yuya immediately turn to that voice in shock.

"H-Hikaru???".

"Why Didn't You Tell Me That You Arrived Yesterday?? I Will Pick You From The Airport!". Hikaru shout at him.

"Sorry sorry, but I went to an event with Kota, By the way,  how did you know I am here?? ". Hikaru widened his eyes and looked at the hospital, and looked at him again.

"Don't tell me.....You Were in That Accident?" Hikaru said in disbelieve, Yuya looked at him with awkward smile and nodded.

"Answer the question please". Yuya tried to change the topic but Hikaru ignore it.

"WHAT?? HOW?? WHEN?? WHY??". Hikaru shout and Yuya close his hears.

"Mou Stop That! You know I will be ok anyway right?". Hikaru looked at him silently and sighed.

"Then why are you here??". Hikaru point at the hospital.

"My future princess was sick so I--------".

"WHAT??? FUTURE PRINummph------". Yuya close Hikaru's mouth before he shout the last part, by then Daiki walk to them.

"You are late, Kota wants you, eeh? Who is that??". Daiki looked at Hikaru.

"Ah~...H-He is my friend, don't mind him ne, he was about to go already ne Hikaru-kun?". Yuya looked at him with his poppy eyes and Hikaru nodded.

"Y-Yes I will go now, take care Takaki-sama". Yuya frowned and Hikaru cover his mouth.

"Takaki-Sama??". Daiki asked and Yuya hit Hikaru's head.

"N-No! I didn't mean it in any way hahaha, I will go now". Hikaru bowed and leave,  Yuya finally release a sigh. 

"Whatever, Kota want to see you, come on". Daiki go and Yuya followed her.

"Did she wake up?". Daiki asked and sit next to Kota and caresses Kei's hair.

"Not yet". Kota hold Kei's right hand tightly.

"That Stupid Nurse! I Will Show Her The Hell!". Daiki said angrily.