Chapter 12

In the Dream island, Kei waked up when she notice that no one next to her, she sit properly and looked around.

"Eeh? It's midnight already??...Kou??".

She stand up to look for Kota, she find him sitting next to the river singing, she wanted to call his name but she stopped in her place and close her eyes with a smile, it's the first time for her hearing him singing, she know that his dream to be a singer but she never hear him sing, she can hear the river sound and it's matching with his voice, she opened her eyes when he stop.

"Huh~ Not good enough". Kota said sadly then Kei sit next to him.

"Kei-chan!! You Wake Up!!".

"Yes, What do you mean not good enough??". Kei looked at him and asked.

"My voice, I am practicing but I don't think it's good enough". Kota sighed again.

"Don't say that~ It's really good, I Like it". Kei said and Kota looked at her immediately.

"R-Really?? It's good??".

"Yeah, but keep practice more ne~~".

Kei said playfully and he laughed. Suddenly the silent fall between them, only the river sound can be heard, Kei looked at the full moon in the sky, it's really nice to be there with the one she love.

"Sorry". She suddenly apologize.

"For what??".

"For...Not be able to control my power". Kei looked at the water sadly as the moon reflection on it.

"Why so sudden??". Kota looked worriedly at her.

"It's just-----".

"No need to say this Kei". He cut her words.

"No it's needed, I know that you are trying your best to hold back yourself to not kiss me or stuff, if you did I will faint, I am sorry, how could I satisfy you when we got married?? I know that it's bother you so much and it's bother me too-----".

"Kei please------". Kota face her and try to calm her.

"NO! I Really Hate This Unknowing Power! It's So Stupid! It's Getting in Our Way To Much! I Wish That it's Vanish Soon! I DON'T NEED A POWER!!".

"KEI!!".

Kota shout at her and stop her when she start shouting, she looked at him with her teary eyes.

"I-I'm sorry, I'm really So------".

Kota hugged her tightly and he can feel that her body start tumbling between his arms.

"Kei, this power make us together, I can hold your hands every time, I can be by your side every time too, it makes me wanted to protect you more and more". Kota said softly.

"T-Then...What will you do if...The power gone??". He release the hug and Kei looked at him, he smile to her.

"I will still love you of course, I loved you as you are, with a power or not, I fall for you without knowing that you have a power from the first place". Kei start crying again.

"Th-Then I am sorry ".

"Stop apologize~ It's not your false at all". Kota hug her again and she nodded.

"Ne Kei....Can you hold yourself for now?". Kota asked her and she left her head up to look at him.

"Why?!".

She widened her eyes as she felt warmth against her lips, she really tried to hold herself but she pushed him away when she felt dizzy.

"I-I c-can't...".