Chapter 19

In the next morning, Kei wake up at her usual time...

"Areh?! I'm in the bed?!". 

She remember that Kota was there at night and they were in the kitchen talking, she blushed when she know what happened next. After she wash her face and brush her teeth, she walk to the living room and saw Daiki sitting there looking blankly at the table in front of her.

"Ohayo Dai-chan". Kei greet her and sit next to her.

"Ohayo Kei". Daiki greet her back slowly without looking at her.

"What are you thinking about?". Kei asked.

".......Ryutaro". Kei sighed and shake her head.

"Look, can you please stop thinking about that guy while you have someone next to you?". Kei said annoyingly but Daiki shake her head.

"I can't, That dream won't stop hunting me, I can't stand it". Daiki close her eyes tightly and hide her face in the pillow she was hugging.

"But Dai-chan----".

"Kei please, I take my decision already".

Kei look at her and sighed.

********************************************************************************

In the boys suite, Yuya was laying on the bed refusing to wake up.

"Mou~ I don't want to wake up already~". He whined but then he remember something and take his phone.

"I want to talk to my princess~".  

He dial Daiki's number and call her, in the other hand, Daiki looked at her ringing phone, she take a deep breath before she answer it.

"Ohayo Princess~". Yuya said and Daiki bite her lower lip.

"Ohayo Yuyan".

"How is your morning without me?~~". Yuya joked but Daiki didn't replay him.

"Dai-chan, I want to see you~". Yuya whined.

"But I don't". Yuya frown when he heard that.

"Mou~ Dai-chan stop that~". Yuya laughed.

"I'm serious, I will not gonna see you from now on......Let's broke up". Daiki said and Yuya immediately sit in the bed shockley.

"Dai-chan Stop Joking Like This! It's Not Funny!". Yuya said almost shouting.

"Who said I am joking?? It's the only way for your safety".

"That's Nonsense! Who Said I Will Broke Up With The One I Love Just Because Of My Safety? It's Bullshit!". Yuya shout over the phone angrily.

"I will never change my decision".

"But I Am Not That Stupid To Follow it! I Will Never Leave You At All!". Yuya said firmly.

"That's Enough!.....Goodbye". 

Before she hear the other person Daiki already hung up, Yuya looked at his phone blankly, he don't want to believe it, he call her again but her phone was off already.

"You...must be kidding".

In the other hand....

"Are you sure you want that? Dai-chan You Are Hurting Yourself And Hurting Him!!". Kei shout at her.

"At least...He is away now, I don't want from Ryutaro to do anything to him". Daiki said and start crying.

"Dai-chan You Are Really Stupid!". Kei shout at her and go to her room and slam the door.