Chapter 22

After hearing the seriousness tone from Yuya, Daiki know thaat it's something important.

"Ok, I will be there soon".

Daiki hund up her phone and sighed, she sighed and looked at the two girls who was staring at her.

"What's happen??". Kei asked her.

"Yuyan and his parents wants to talk to me, I have to go". Daiki said and the two girls nodded, Daiki go to her direction and Kei with Chihiro go to walk.

*********************************************************************

"Welcome back Arioka-Sama". Hikaru bowed to Daiki as he open the door for her.

"Thanks, where is Yuyan?". Hikaru guide here to the living room and leave, she look at the three who was waiting for her.

"Dai-chan welcome back, come and sit here". Yuya pat next to him and she sit.

"Is something wrong?". Daiki asked.

"Well........Yuya you say that to her". The queen said worriedly and Yuya sighed.

"Umm...It's about the wedding-----".

"Ah! About that, I want to delay it". Daiki cut his words and they looked at here.

"Eeh??!".

"As you see, I was thinking about the prince Yoshi-Sama, I was in a hurry that I forgot about him, He just passed away a few days ago, we have to wait for a month, so we will delay it". Daiki said and the three looked at each other.

"Well...I was about to say that to you, glad you understand it". Yuya hold her hand and smile.

"Don't worry Yuyan, It's fine, I have to understand this life so fast desho?". Daiki said and the king and the queen giggle.

"Yes My Princess~". Yuya wink to her and she blushed.

********************************************************************************
Chihiro return to her kingdom after she walked Kei to her suite, but before Kei can sit, the doorbell ring and she open it.

"Oh! Kou what's wrong?". Kei asked and he smile.

"Umm...C-Can you come to our suite for a moment?!". Kota asked and Kei nodded, they go to the boys suite, Kota stop before he open the door and look at Kei.

"D-Don't Laugh!". Kota said and Kei nodded. Kota opened the door and Kei just start laughing, everything was in a mess.

"W-What Did You Do?! Hahahaha". Kei asked as she start laughing.

"Mou~ I said don't laugh~ I was trying to clean the living room and the rooms but...it become like thing, can you help me please?". Kota looked at her with his puppy eyes and Kei laugh.