What Happened to My Wife?

"Do you know who I am?" He asked Karen and she shook her head no and he let out a chuckle. "I am the love of your life" He said and inched closer to her. The guy was average height with shaggy light brown hair that looked unwashed. He was wearing an untucked flannel shirt that was a few sizes too big and faded blue jeans that had dirt stains on the knees and were baggy on him. She started to get really scared. "What do you want from me?" Karen asked him in a shaky voice. "It's really quite simple Karen. I want you" He said and backed her into the wall. He got really close to her face. "You and me, we were meant to be together" He said quietly and really close to her and put his hand on her face and rubbed her cheek with his thumb. "I'm married and I love my husband" Karen said and turned her face away from him. He grabbed her face with one hand and turned it slowly so she was facing him. "No you don't because you love me" he said. "You looked so happy in the picture we took together this afternoon" he added. "Please get away from me" Karen said quietly in a tearful voice. She was hoping and praying that someone would come around the corner. He let go of her face and put his hands on her shoulders. Then he slowly ran them down her arms. "Your skin is so soft. Just like I imagined" He said and smiled at her. Karen froze and the tears started flowing down her cheeks. "Oh, don't cry baby. I'm going to do everything that I promised. I am going to take you somewhere far away and we are going to be so happy together" He said and wiped the tears off of her face and Karen started crying even more.

........................................................................................................................................................................................

Everyone had arrived back on the bus. All the kids were asleep. It had been about fifteen minutes and Jimi was starting to wonder where Karen was. He sent her a text. When she didn't respond, he started to get a little worried. He called her and she didn't answer and he started to panic a little. She always answers her phone when he calls. "Have you guys heard from Karen?" Jimi asked as he walked to the front of the bus. "No, she said she was going to the bathroom" Kimberly said. "But that was almost a half an hour ago" Jimi said. "I'm sure she just forgot something back in the dressing room or" Rebecca said. "What are you so worried about?" Phillip asked. "I think the guy from Facebook is here" Jimi said. "How do you know?" Phillip asked. "The last guy from the meet and greet was really creepy and Karen got freaked out. Then tonight that same guy tried to pull her off the stage. I think it's him" Jimi said and everyone was speechless. "I'm going to go see where she is" Jimi said and put his shoes on. He walked off the bus in search for his wife.

Jimi tried calling Karen once more and she didn't answer, again. He picked up his pace a little and started jogging towards the venue. He tried again and she still didn't answer. He was starting to freak out and thinking about every possible scenario that could be happening to her. He gave her another call and someone answered it, but it wasn't Karen.

........................................................................................................................................................................................

Karen was backed into the wall and she felt her phone ring in her back pocket. It went to voicemail. Then she felt it ring again, and again. He had Karen's arms pinned to the wall. He heard her phone vibrate and reached around her body and found her phone in her back pocket. He grabbed it and looked at who was calling. "Oh look, it's that loving husband of yours" He said. "He's probably worried" Karen said in a tearful voice. "He doesn't love you like I do. No one loves you like I do" He said. Her phone rang again and this time he decided to answer it. "Hello Jimi, I just thought I would let you know that your wife doesn't love you as much as you think she does and she would really appreciate it if you would stop calling her" He said. "Jimi help me!" he heard Karen cry out in the background. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING TO MY WIFE?" Jimi shouted into the phone. "I can give her a way better life than you ever could!" He yelled back and hung up the phone and threw it on the ground.