Heart Break and Slapped

Alison POV

I was sober in a corner right now.I was looking for Emily and Kristy. I've been looking for them for so long.I made a song.I DECIDED TO SEARCH ON THE DANCE FLOOR AND DO YOU KNOW WHAT I SAW HER GRINDING WITH SOME GIRL.I really couldn't move in this dress so I quickly went to Noel Kahn Master Bathroom and changed into something more comfortable.

I really couldn't move in this dress so I quickly went to Noel Kahn Master Bathroom and changed into something more comfortable

I quickly went out of Kahn's bathroom but see Emily AND Kristy coming up the stairs and heading to a room.Maybe they are just gonna talk about something I said reassuring myself.I slowly walk to the door they went in.I didn't hear anything.I opened the door and all I can think of was

WHAT THE FUCK?

''KRISTY SO THIS IS THE ADVICE YOU GAVE ME DON'T TALK TO ME AGAIN AND EMILY CAN'T BELIEVE YOU''I said after running away.

I run down the stairs and spot Noel.I walk up to him and said

''Noel tell these people to go''

''Okay I really wasn't feeling it''he started shouting ''Get Out''But everyone wasn't listen.I was getting annoyed and Emily and Kristy was coming over to me.I quickly got up on the stage and shouted

''GET OUT EVERYONE DON'T MAKE ME REPEAT MYSELF''Everyone scurried away but Emily,Hanna,Spencer,Aria, Noel and Kristy stayed.

Emily POV

''Kristy I trusted you'' she said moving around a chair''You really don't know who I am do you ?Don't you think I went through enough.My mom was murdered couldn't even attend her funeral you knew that.You were there for me through everything And then you gave me Advice you can't keep''

''I'm sorry''Kristy said

''I don't wanna hear sorry heard it too much.I heard it when I was thrown down a well by A.When I was kicked in my belly I almost couldn't have children.When I was pushed off a roof.When I broke my ten fucking fingers saving you.When I HAD to freaking take a bullet because you weren't watching my back.I wish I didn't do all those things for you LEAVE''I was really sorry she went through all that.Kristy left and Noel came from behind and gave Ali a hug.

''Thanks Noel''she said.