Wildest Party Yet

Emily Outfit

Hanna POV

  The music was as loud as thunder; it made the cutlery on the tabletops rattle. Neon lights flashed everywhere like police sirens, but much more colorful.The party was wild and it now started.It had passed out people, girls walking around naked,strippers and it just grossed me out.For the first time I was ready  to leave a party.I call up Alison to come pick me up and she came right away.I hop in the car after telling the others I was leaving.She was wearing her lingerie and a big jacket.

We drive in silence and I break it when I see her looking stressed

''How you feeling?''

''I feel as though energy is being constantly drained out of me, as though I'm leaking electricity''I look at her as she started to tear up and I tell her pull over.We pull over and I look at her.

''What's really going on?''

''I'm just  so scared seeing Emily and telling 'Oh I'm having your baby but I kinda hate you and you raped me so I don't ever want you near me or this baby but I still love you' and I don't know what to do''she said looking a me as she burst into tears.I hug her and she soon calms down.

''Let me drive ''I tell her and she nods as she go in the passengers seat and she sat there and let a sigh that was almost not noticeable.The sigh fluttered on the winds like a butterfly decorated with a perfidy amount of colors. A sigh. Desire and disgust. Streamed through the air. A sigh. Disappointment and gladness. Decorated the air leaving a path. A sigh. Of relief and worry. Leaping through the air like a dear. A sigh. Of happiness and sadness.

''Everything's gonna be alright''I said as she cried and cried until the way home.When we reached the door of our room Royalty came wobbling to Alison who was crying a few seconds ago was now smiling that nothing was bothering her just so she doesn't make Roy Roy worried.I admire her so much and thank god for her everyday.

'Mom chome on lwets wtach Nemo''

''Okay shortcake''she said bobbing her nose''Just let me change alright''Royalty nodded and Alison went to change and came back a few seconds later.

We sat and watched Nemo while I braided Alison Hair and she braided Roy Roy hair.

Aria POV

  I'm clubbing like this is my last night on Earth, but I think that's just the way my mind avoids thinking about the hangover to come. The music moves me like I'm a puppet on strings, my head mashing so hard my brain is in shut down mode. There's so much sweat on my skin and not all of it's mine. The strobe masks so many of my movements, every clap of my hands like it's on pause at different moments. Tomorrow they'll be hell to pay but tonight the alcohol keeps on flowing in like it's on IV drip. 

''Aria''I turn around to see Jason looking at me disappointed. 

''What come to join the fun''I lean in for a kiss but he moves away.

''Your pregnant and drinking all this to damage the baby''He said softly with gritted teeth.

''I thought you were better than this, this is not the Aria I LOVE''

''WELL MAYBE THE ARIA YOU LOVE IS GONE AND SHE NEVER LOVED YOU''

He looked at me and announced

''I'm so over you and I hope you and Ezra live happily''He starts to walk away ask I shout wait but he disappears into the crowd.I ran outside and eyes started welling in my eyes.

  Aria had always been so self-conscious when she cried but now she just gave way to the enormity of her grief. She sobbed into her hands and the tears dripped between her fingers, raining down onto the parched soil. Her breathing was ragged, gasping and the strength left her legs. She sank to her knees not caring about the the grit that dug into her knees. She was noisy, her skin was blotched but there was no-one there to witness it let alone come to comfort her. She could run a mile in any direction and not find another soul. She cried until no more tears came, but still the emptiness and sorrow remained. Dusk fell. On the first light of the day her still crouched figure remained unmoved. There was nothing left, nobody left, no reason to move.  

'' Aria''she knew that voice from anywhere, the voice that they never wanted to hear again.

''Emily''

Spencer POV

I sat there watching Toby dancing with some girl.I was not jealous because he told me he was gonna dance with her,I was jealous he probably taught she was sexier than me seeing that I was pregnant.I turn away and stand up from the booth I was in and walked out of the party.

I stood on the brink of something I couldn't describe. The weight of everything seemed to press down on my shoulders and I struggled to take even a single step forward. It was too much. All of it. And somehow, I kept moving. But every step cost me. The darkness grew darker; the pain grew sharper; all of it seemed to only grow in strength and I began to wonder if things could ever get better.

But I never said a word. Sometimes I wonder if that smile- the horribly fake smile- is ever seen through. If someone ever notices that sad, broken look in my eyes that I see in the mirror. If they see beauty where I see ugliness. And then I laugh, a bitter, sarcastic laugh, at myself. Nobody cares. No one notices. They never seem to, do they?

I've fought for years. I just march on..