The Old Emily

I walk that's all I do.I listen to everything, every bird, lizard, butterfly.But I only want to hear God I NEED him right now more than ever and as soon as I'm about to give up he comes with his glory and light shining around him.

 ''Okay, let's say you killed Kitty for one hundred million dollars, cold hard cash. Now, with no access to cats of any kind, except the remains of Kitty, make me a kitten. In fact, not just any kitten, bring Kitty back to life. If you can, you win a billion dollars and you can be ruler of the world, immortal too. What are you waiting for? Bring Kitty back. Can't be hard, you are so rich! All I want is Kitty and I'll leave you in charge of the planet. You can hire anyone you want. Your new employees may get Kitty's DNA, put it in the egg of some other species and after much effort and sweat, there is a kitten of sorts. How clever people are now! But there's a problem. It still isn't Kitty, just like I could clone you into an army and still there would only be one you. So for money, you destroyed something you cannot replace. It's the same choice you make when you buy a trinket at the mall, or any product, you don't need. You are paying to destroy the entire planet, not just Kitty, but all the whales, all the dolphins, all the cats, dogs and humans too. You're paying to destroy billions of lives, not just human, and all the plants too. ''

'But I didn't do that''I said to him.

''Yes you did walk with me''I get up quickly and walk with him.

''Alison's heart is pure gold and you destroyed it and you cannot replace it.It's bruised diamonds now and you can't buy her back her happiness with money''

''So how do I''

''You make her heal give her the space to love again and come back fighting for her heart''I gasp as I wake up.I look around not knowing where I am.I open my eyes fully and see that I'm in bed sleeping.I finally remember we had Prep-Graduation yesterday and I was totally ignored.

I make some breakfast and went back to bed.As I lay my manager calls to tell me a have a 34 thousands record deal and I hang up and start to think.

An economy without money. Just think about it.

No one is forced to work; people do their jobs out of the kindness of their heart, just for the well being of themselves and others. Need some food? Just go to the shop, pick it up, and walk out. You're not stealing. It was made for you, and everyone else.

There would be little to no thefts. Why steal something when it's free? Besides, if something's been stolen from you, you can simply go and pick up another one from the shop. Sure, the shop might be far, or maybe you won't have any of the things you've stored in your device, if any, but it's not the end of the world. And stealing from a shop is impossible; everything's free anyway.

What about spoilt brats? You can't really be a spoilt brat if everyone else is equal, and can get exactly what you have.

But who will build our roads? Fly our planes? Plant and harvest our food?

Anyone could. If only there were enough good in this world. If only we weren't at risk of people simply being evil or greedy. Because how can you be greedy if there's no money?

If only.

If only we lived in an economy without money.  

My mind then wanders to Ali and the hurt written on her face, the way she wiped away my kiss and couldn't even look at me.

What did I do to her?I know I cheated on her many times but she always forgave me and knowing she might now forgive me this time just makes me feel to win her back but I can't because I don't know where the real me went.

''Emily you put up a barrier that's why''My imaginative self said sitting next to be.

''I know but I DON'T KNOW HOW TO TEAR IT DOWN ANYMORE''

''YOU KNOW BUT YOU'RE SCARED''She said loudly looking me straight in the eyes.

''You put up that wall the day you guys lost Ali at the barn''

''You knew you lost her forever and you built that walk separating us from being one''

''I'm sorry''I said crying.

''You're not''she said disappearing leaving me all alone.

The Emily I once was....Left Me.