School,Friends and World Record

Alison POV

I got up extra early and took a long shower,I then got dressed and went to make breakfast.

When I finished making breakfast the door bell rang.I ran to the door and flung it open to see my big brother.I called him last night and asked if he could live with me because sometimes it's really lonely.Which he agreed.I stood her hugging my brother who held suitcases in his hand.

''Can I come in''he said

''Yep''I said moving to the side.

He turned Around and his eyes bulged out.

''Ali your not wearing that when it's freezing outside it'a Almost December.

With All what's happening I forgot it's Almost December.

''Come let me dress you today''Before I could protest clothes was being thrown at me.

What I was wearing

I quickly dress into it and left for school

Emily POV

I was now at school and I was being bombarded withe questions from the girls.They fall silent and I look at them in confusion but turned their direction to see Ali were something similar to me.

They fall silent and I look at them in confusion but turned their direction to see Ali were something similar to me

When she saw that we were twinning she smirked and winked at me.

A whole set of girls just start surrounding me catching me off guard.

''Hey hot stuff saw that dance you made it was like so cool''

''Your voice is amazing''

''Emmy you hot Af''This happens a lot these few days I've been lucky.I get surrounded by horny girls.

''See All u needed to do was resolve your problems''The dance teacher told us before dismissing us for gym.We both giggle and walk to gym.

Emily POV

I was in the gym with my guys when Alison and the girls walk in.

The girls