Telepathy and Ruins

Listen to song

Ali POV

''What really happen at the hospital''Spencer ask and I sigh uncomfortably.

''I was in the hospital and outside my body.The doctors said I died when I reached the hospital and the other doctor told him to lie and say I was in a coma and the baby was fine.When the doctor left to tell you that, the other doctor took off a mask and it was Aria.She injected a white liquid in my tubes and ran out and you guys soon came in.My heart rate stopped permanently after, I was then taken to this tunnel where I saw a white circle and memories of me from 1600 and 1500 and when I WAS A BABY.

I started walking towards it and started getting weaker so I turned to my right and saw a red circle.I then started walking to it and started getting stronger so I continued so when I fully was in the red circle.I was floating and the red circle went into my mouth and when all of it went in.I came back to life but right before I saw my mother''

They looked at me weirdly mostly confused tho until Spencer said

''The red circle only comes when it wants someone to live.So it wanted you to live and it has side effects which is Supernatural powers even your baby will have it and your babies after.It only has happened to 6 people so far including you''

I gasp as I think of my baby having powers and being made fun of for being different.

''I wish that happens to me when I die''Hanna said rubbing her belly.

''I don't think you want to feel it it's super painful, I felt like my skin was ripping off''

''Can I have a minute alone''I ask and everyone nodded leaving me be.I felt for some chocolate coco and it soon appeared in my hand.I look out the window for awhile wondering how it reached to this.

  I am the waiting one it seems
Days grow somber quickly
Now how the quiet is release
And I feel so lonely

How did you think I would feel
Throw me aside again
How did you think I would feel
I won't let you hurt me again now

I'm nothing to you I can see
Just walk away from me
I'm torn up but I can't believe
You sat and watched me bleed

She was the one thing I believed
That I needed to hold me
Still I can smell her hear her breath
Feel her body beside me

How long I've waited, waited for you
To come back to hold me
What should I, what should I,
What should I do
When I feel so lonely

How could you do this to me
Betrayed by my closest friend
How could you do this to me
I won't let you hurt me again now

I'm nothing to you I can see
Just walk away from me
I'm torn up but I can't believe
You sat and watched me bleed

What should I,
What should I do?
Oh how long I have waited
What can I,
What can I do?
When I feel so lonely

How did you think I would feel
You throw me aside again
How did you think I would feel
I won't let you hurt me again now

I'm nothing to you I can see
Just walk away from me
I'm torn up but I can't believe
You sat and watched me bleed

How could you do this to me
Betrayed by my closest friend
How could you do this to me
I won't let you hurt me again

I am the waiting one it seems..  

I hear a knock and I say distantly come in.

''Hey''I look around and see Shawn and smile softly.

''Hey''

''You okay''He said closing the door

''Nope I'm bored out of my mind and I just feel trapped''

''Let's go somewhere then''He said and my eyes light up.

''Really''I ask.

''Yeah let's do it''I get up and take his both hands and say.

''Close your eyes and relax''He does what I say and I close my eyes and breathe thinking of a place.I open my eyes and see us in the forest.He opened his eyes also and his eyes widen.

''You can telepathy''

''I didn't know that''I said smiling.I start running and turn back screaming happily.

''Let's let loose''He starts running after me and I smile as I hid behind trees and he soon catches me and we fall to the ground laughing.

''You seem better''He smirks.

''Well I'm a naturally happy person''I smirk back tickling him.We finally stop and walk hand in hand until we reach this mossy castle of ruins.

''Do you think we should go in''He asks.

''I think we should live in the moment because we could lose our life in a moment''He nods and we walk into the ruins.