Where's Our bedroom

Emily POV

Alison took my hand and walked into the house.

''Where's our bedroom''

I led her to our bedroom.She looks at the bedroom one split second before pushing me on the wall.

She looks at the bedroom one split second before pushing me on the wall

She went on the bed and got  pillows placing them in front me kneeling down

She went on the bed and got  pillows placing them in front me kneeling down.Her hands grazing the pants I changed into to before coming back to see her singing.She unhooks the button and takes the zipper between her fingers, pulling it down cause a soft zip sound.

Alison POV

In Emily tight black boxers, the shape of her dick is noticeable.I bite my lip and travel my fingers along the thick shaft.I glance up, and see Emily looking at me with black orbs.

''Take it out stop teasing''she murmurs with her hand behind her head.Her shirt riding up showing her  hips and V line. I take my hand in the slit of the boxers and curl my fingers around the thick meat in my hand.She tugs her boxers off and her Jack in the Box sprung out.I sat and admired it for a while.The veins that designed her cock and the thickness of it.I take a deep breath and ask

''How long is it''

''11''My eyes widen but I quickly regain composure.I curl my hand around the base of Em's warm cock and part my lips.I lick the thick dickhead and wrap my arm around it.The taste of the precum is unique, and I wonder if I like it or not but when Em makes a grunt/whimper/moan.I decide that I like licking away precum because of the effect it had on her.Her dick twitches a little and wrap my mouth around it again.I suck softly both of my hand griping the back of her dick.My eyes flutter up and I see Dinah with a look of seriousness.her pearly white teeth biting her pink plump bottom lip.The way Emily's cock filled my mouth was amazingly desirable.I lick where her head and shaft meet earning a pulse.

''That the best you could do Ali''Em tease eyes closed.I knew exactly what I was doing watch Porn was such a great help. So I paid he no mind.

I cover the slit that dripped precum, a soft moan escapes her throat. I take her cock halfway into my mouth.Keeping a steady teasing suction that makes her tremble like a cool breeze unexpected blew on her.

''Oh Ali'' Emily said as her hands fall to the side of my head.She looks down at me and thrusts into my mouth making her dickhead drag against my slick tongue.

I bop my head up and down, taking Em cock head and a few inches.I lick the underside, in one motion my lips around the base of Em meat.I squeeze the head of her cock with the muscles in my throat.

'''Ali How Did You''her mouth dropped in disbelief.I hum softly and tighten my lips.Sucking hard my mouth dragging up Em shaft in a upstroke.I repeat my deep, slow motions and it makes Em dick pulse steadily, her knees trembling.

''Wait''Em said taking her dick out of my mouth.Her hand tight around it's base.

''I never got deep throating before''Em said.

''Well how about you let me finish so I can have cum dripping from my mouth''I said tugging her hand away from her dick.Using my tongue to guide her heavy dick in my mouth again, I make a wet sucking noise that leaves Em gasping for air.My tongue fights against Em's shaft with warm spit before taking her all the way down my throat.I bob keeping the suction hard.Em's cock bumps in her throat each time she does, I make a filthy sucking noise and swallow.My muscles milk Em's cock head and it doesn't take until her body is shaking in pleasure.

She cums in my mouth rope after rope as I clean her up .I retract  my lips making her fall to the ground tiredly.