Campfire

Alison POV

''Stay still''I whisper and I walk to him and I realize he was the lion that was bones in the forest the other day.He walks closer growling before bowing his head for me to touch.I quietly ran my hand through is mane summoning Shawn who came to my side quickly.The lion looked up and looked at him and I nod telling him he was okay.He hugged the lion tightly before letting go.

He allowed him to touch him and he gently placed his hands in his mane

He allowed him to touch him and he gently placed his hands in his mane.We pet him for awhile until he decided to leave and we went back to my room.

Everyone didn't seem to know that we left for like 5 hours so we continued to help out with putting the things in the cars to go camping.As the car engine sung to the lone country roads, I relished the roaring winds that twirled in my long blond hair and whistled in my ears.

Royalty, Shawn Mendes ,Nash and Cameron were in my car and I drove while talking to Royalty who was full on conversation.

''Oh Really you been a good girl'' I smile looking at her.She smiled cutely and nodded happily.I pull out a snicker and gave it to her and she responded with a sweet.

''Thank You''

''You welcome sweetie'' I said focusing on the road again.

Nash Grier POV

  So tousled by the wind, her long hair looked matted and dull. In a way it gave her a wild look, like her soul was untamed, and I liked that . 
She seemed so quite but I knew their was a hurricane in her mind.

"Mommy I want to twalk to dwaddy"

She looked at her like she was about to give her bad news and finally spoke.

"Daddy can't talk to you right now, he's on stage performing right now and wont be able to answer"

"Okay "she said sadly and I smile as Ali cheered her up by tickling her.

"Mommy how long again?"

"At least 20 minutes or so"She glanced at her and and smiled"Would you like to be home schooled "

And that kept Roy Roy preoccupied for the whole drive.

''We are here''Is what brought me out of my thoughts.She smiled at Royalty and she parked the car by the others.We got out and picked up the tents and such and walked the path through the path on till we found a good camping ground near the lake of the bank.

Hanna POV

I sat by the river with the HD Camera while Alison swung on the tree swing singing.I sneakily take a picture of her but she noticed right on time and smiled.

I sneakily take a picture of her but she noticed right on time and smiled

The boys were getting wood and sticks for the campfire we were having.I brought all the food we needed for this and I was so excited.The fire was set when it was night and the sky was beautiful.The starry night above was better than any software imitation. There were lighter patches, clusters of faint and bold light, the constellations altered according to the time of year. These were the same stars that greeted the ancients, the same ones that would be there in millions of years.

  The night brought such a silence that the crackle of the campfire was all that could be heard, like a crazy natural music. The flames that licked at the wood and the red sparks both danced in the cool breeze.

I took a quick picture of the scenery to keep in my memories forever.  

All of us would one day be apart the stars, so  we sat there and cherishes each other

I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING I just ran out of inspiration