I Envy Him

Emily POV

  Waking up can be really harsh, especially if your dreams are better than reality. The saddest part of it is, though, that eventually even the memory of your dream will fade - if you are even lucky enough to remember it that is. Then you're left with this lonely feeling of detachment, left to explore in the empty void of emotions, the only proof that you ever had the dream to begin with. 

I get up and start to shower and such before changing into a black hoodie and black clothes.I was gonna follow Ali around sneakily.I know... crazy right. 

I dress quickly and stand outside by the side of the hotel and see her walk out with some guys and a baby girl.She had on a pink hat hiding her face.

I walk behind them head bowed as I listen to their conversation.

''I want a kiss''the unknown guy said making me shock.

''Nope not right now''she said as she held the baby girl in her hand ''I'm holding Roy Roy''

''Fine I'll fix this'' He picks the girl form her hand and places her on his back and looks at her expectantly.

She smiles and kisses him and my heart stops as I see him lift her up and they start making out.

I quickly walk over to him and tap his shoulder.He looks at me and I realize its the guy from the concert she went too.

''Emily what are you doing here''She said as she looks at me angrily.

''Who's this guy''I ask bitterly.

''He's my boyfriend''she said as she comes up to me.

''How could you get over me so fast''I said as my eyes start to water.

''How could you not know what you lost''the guy said and I stare daggers at him.

''Baby carry Roy Roy into the cafe, I'll come just now''she said as she pecked his lips and he went off with the baby girl.

''Emily you didn't think of that when you cheated on me multiple times''she said angrily as she walks to the side so people could pass.

''I'm sorry how much times to I have to say it''I shout.

''HOW MUCH TIMES DO I HAVE TO DIE INSIDE FOR YOU''

''I uh'' groan as she looked at me hurt.

''You are frustrated I have to deal with this you a thousand times and I'm fed up''she walks away and she goes into the cafe.I sneak in and sat by a table far away from them and I see them like a happy couple as she feds the baby and wish that was me. Here dimpled smile and twinkling eyes look at him in admiration.The way her hand always found his as she laughed and the way she  stared into his eyes and smiled like he was a masterpiece.

He gives her a look of true love and she goes on the stage in the cafe and sat down and says.

''This is for a beautiful baby girl and a man I love.

You're broken down and tired
Of living life on a merry-go-round
And you can't find the fighter
But I see it in you so we gonna walk it out
And move mountains
We gonna walk it out
And move mountains

And I'll rise up
I'll rise like the day
I'll rise up
I'll rise unafraid
I'll rise up
And I'll do it a thousand times again
And I'll rise up
High like the waves
I'll rise up
In spite of the ache
I'll rise up
And I'll do it a thousand times again
For you [4x]

When the silence isn't quiet
And it feels like it's getting hard to breathe
And I know you feel like dying
But I promise we'll take the world to its feet
And move mountains
Bring it to its feet
And move mountains
And I'll rise up
I'll rise like the day
I'll rise up
I'll rise unafraid
I'll rise up
And I'll do it a thousand times again
For you [4x]

All we need, all we need is hope
And for that we have each other
We will rise
We will rise
We'll rise, oh oh
We'll rise

I'll rise up
Rise like the day
I'll rise up
In spite of the ache
I will rise a thousand times again
And we'll rise up
High like the waves
We'll rise up
In spite of the ache
We'll rise up
And we'll do it a thousand times again
For you oh oh oh oh oh [3x]

I want her back and just like that my walls fall down and I get vulnerable again as I WALK OUT THE CAFE AND CRY.