Our Little Secret

3rd Person POV 

She walks in and I look at her seductively as I  pull her towards me.In no time his tongue was in your mouth and you had started grinding on him, needing some sort of friction.

Em reached up and undid her bra, she just as eagerly as him reached to take it off over her shoulders and toss it somewhere in the room. It was then that Em turned her over so he was on top, his lips leaving hers and moving down her jaw to your ear, leaving a trail of kisses.

"I haven't stopped thinking about you all day" he whispered hotly in her ear before attaching his lips to her neck, slowly making his way down her collarbone and then to the valley of her breasts, one hand coming up to massage one, tweaking the nipple while his mouth went to the other.

She arched her back a bit more as Em switched his mouth to the other, a shaky breath coming from her mouth and Em's name slipping through her lips in a hushed tone.

Em smirked up at her while he continued his way down her body, kissing and sucking on her hipbone, right above her pantyline. He hooked his finger in the top band and slowly started to pull them down, she kicking them off as they got to your ankles.

Em dipped his head down toward her heat, licking a bold strip from her entrance to her clit before he started to suck and kitten lick her clit. Her hands went to his hair, bunching it up between her hands, pulling it out of pleasure. His scruffy face adding a weird pleasurable feeling to the whole entire mix.

Her back was arched as slipped two fingers into her while continuing to lick her clit. His fingers moving inside her and his mouth on her clit were driving her wild, and she were close. She had started to grind against his mouth and fingers, needing more to get her release. Em picked up the pace of his fingers, and his mouth showed her clit no mercy, pushing her closer and closer to letting go.

Em's name and breathless moans came out of her mouth, mixed with small profanities. Before she knew it she reached her climax. Her back was arched off the mattress and her legs were shaking.

Em let her recover from her orgasm, and when she could finally see straight, She pulled him up to you and smashed her lips to his. You didn't care that the taste of yourself was still on his lips. You just wanted him...now.

She reached down between the two of them and started to tug at his sweats, causing Em to smile into the kiss, and while balancing himself with one hand, he reached down and helped she pull off his sweats.

Em laid back down on top of her, his tip at her entrance. He lined himself up and she felt him push his tip in, sliding his hands up and locking them with hers before her pushed all the way in, her eyes going wide at the feeling of him filling her up, her moaning quietly in his ear.

Em waited for her to adjust to his size a bit before he started to move, thrusting slowly at first, his lips on hers.

It didn't take much for him to pick up his pace, thrusting faster and harder, the bed shaking with his movements.

His head by her ear, she heard him grunting with each thrust, and they were letting out shaky breaths and quiet moans.

No one has ever made you feel how Em was. Your nails raked down his back as he hit your g-spot, back arching off the mattress, the two of you skin to skin.

Her head was spinning and all that was falling from her lips was Em's name and shaky breaths. Em placed his lips back onto hers, never feeling as good as he did before.Her body just seemed to fit with his perfectly.

His thrusts started to get a little sloppy, and she had started clenching around him, trying to hold on a bit longer.

It was as if all at once though, the two of them both reached your climax, both of you letting go at about the same time. You moaned out Em's name, and he bit down on her shoulder, letting out a low groan against you.

Time Lapse

''Paige wake up''I made breakfast.I groan as I look at Emily looking down at the breakfast in her hand.

I groan as I look at Emily looking down at the breakfast in her hand

She gave me the breakfast and looked me square in the eyes.

''Last night was a one time thing.Our little secret okay''I nod and she walks out leaving me to relish on the memories of the night before.