Hanna, Do You Hate Me?

Hanna POV

I look at up at him with a cold hard stare.

''Emily''I said with Venom.

''Hanna''she said surprised as she came in for a hug I back up a little.

''What's wrong?''

''Nothing Emily how about you domestic abusing Ali, how about betraying us, How about making me hurt her''I said in a slow whisper.

''That was mistakes I regret''she said looking down.

''Anyone who ever loved you was wrong''

''Hanna don't say that''

''Don't say what, the truth''I said looking at her in her eyes.

''I was in love with Alison but you I thought you were better for her now look.You broke her and manipulated her and I watched you turning a face.I slept with you so that I could embody her from you and that was it.I never wanted you I wanted her I want to wake up to her crystal blue eyes piercing into my soul.But you took advantage of that.I wanted to be the reason her smile was wide but you broke it before I had the chance.I wanted to dance with her in the night and cry when she felt pain but you turned a blind eye.I wanted to hug her like their was no tomorrow but you took away her warmth.I wanted for her to sing me to sleep like she did you but you didn't listen to her you went right to sleep.I wanted to protect her but you slapped and punched her and made her feel like dying like she was not the angel in my earth making it shine.I wanted to kiss her like their was no tomorrow but you bite her lips.I would've been with her on the run with her and when she was sad cheer her up with Hanna jokes and food.So Yeah I should've of taken her  I would have treated her way better''I walk off leaving Emily in complete shock as she watched me walk away.I walk to the nearest bar and take a few shots as I drowned my sorrows.I was on my 5 th shot when they called me to the stage..

The crowd was medium packed and I smile as I watch over the people here.

''Hi my song is Girl Crush it was written by Alison Dilaurentis but I think it suits my mood.

Blonde Hair is Brown Hair in Hanna's version

Emily POV

I stand in the back as she sings this song the words hitting me hard because Ali sang this about Paige and now Hanna is singing this about Me.

"Girl Crush"

I gotta girl crush, hate to admit it but
I gotta heart rush, ain't slowin' down
I got it real bad, want everything she has
That smile and that midnight laugh she's giving you now

I wanna taste her lips, yeah, 'cause they taste like you
I wanna drown myself in a bottle of her perfume
I want her long blonde hair, I want her magic touch
Yeah, 'cause maybe then you'd want me just as much
I gotta girl crush, I gotta girl crush

I don't get no sleep, I don't get no peace
Thinkin' about her under your bed sheets
The way that she's whisperin', the way that she's pullin' you in
Lord knows I've tried, I can't get her off my mind

I wanna taste her lips, yeah, 'cause they taste like you
I wanna drown myself in a bottle of her perfume
I want her long blonde hair, I want her magic touch
Yeah, 'cause maybe then you'd want me just as much
I gotta girl crush

I gotta girl crush, hate to admit it but
I gotta heart rush, it ain't slowin' down

She walks off stage and sees me and just rolls her eyes.

''Do you hate me too''I ask her as she looks me square in the eyes.

''I don't hate you ,I'm just not necessarily happy about your existence''She walks away from me and I look at her hold back tears in her eyes.