Dedicated to 2 @tpanichelli

Spencer POV

I walk out of school and start walking down the street when I bump into somebody.I look up and see a girl who had her latte thrown all over her.Her hair flowed down her back like black ink of a tilted piece of parchment.Her hair shone like the sea at night, the black strands utterly white where the bright rays fell. As she moved, so did those brilliant bands, like echoes of the northern lights.Her eyes were fox-like and had an icy greyish green hue like the first sprouts of plants in the snow.Her eyes were the glimmering color of emerald, sparkling in the light of the morning sun like a fresh sheen of morning dew. When she turned her head, this way and that, they caught the light and played tricks with anything and everything that screamed 'spring.' And when she lifted her pale face to the sky, emerald shifted into the color of deep ocean shimmering in the moonlight.

''This day can't get anymore worst''she muttered.

''I'm sorry''I said as I look at her distressed face.

''It's okay now I gotta go change again''She said as she tried to wipe off the stain.

''Come with me I live not far from here''

''No it's okay''she said her eyes widening''I'm good''

''Please my head wouldn't be at peace if I don't help you''

''Fine I don't want someone as pretty as you to be stressed''she said as she smiled at me.I blush a little and reply with a quick thank you as we walked to the hotel.When we reach I immediately get a outfit for her and she smiled as she took it.I leave the room for her to change and go in the living room to see Aria and Ali bouncing in.

''Spence you okay''

''I felt a little tired that's all pregnancy''I said winking at them making  them laugh.

Taylor POV

I change into the outfit and walk outside and my eyes quickly caught at the blonde girl staring at me.The essences of summer, a goddess of the sun. Her golden hair draped down softly curling along the ends.Her eyes were stunning. Yes, you could say they were blue. But that would surely be an understatement. To think that my own blue irises were captivating was a lie compared to her pupils. They reminded you of a fragile piece of blue china, the lightest shade of teal, the sea floor in which you could be swimming in right this second. Her eyes reminded you of something...extravagant. I knew, in that moment and in that moment only, that the twinkle in her eyes was the most beautiful thing you could witness in your short-long lifetime

''Hi I'm Alison and you are''she said walking to me her piercing blue eyes watching me.I almost forgot my name but I finally said

''Taylor''

''Pretty name''she said.A small petite girl came from behind Alison and smiled.Her hair glowed like dark honey. It ran down in rivers of reds and browns as each rivulet shone deeply. Each individual strand was a soft feather falling. The hair was radiant with passion trying to bring eyes to look at the depths of the auburn like hair reminding all those of autumn and better times.

''Hi I'm Aria''she said as she hugged me.I hug back and when she let go I announced

''I gotta go but here's my number in case we met again.As I walk out I look back to see the blonde goddess who smiled a dimpled smile and waved me goodbye hoping to god I see her again.

Want A part 2?