Eleanor And Park(Emily POV Included)

Alison POV

The shopping mall has architecture the schools and hospitals can only dream of. The ceiling is domed higher than any cathedral and made of the most beautiful glass. The walkways flow like tributaries to the main rivers of people, not a sharp angle to be seen. It smells like heaven in a hand-basket and the floor shines like the surface of a lake at sunrise. In the background is music to soothe, gentle flowing notes to take the shopper's cares far away. In a world so chaotic it is order. In a world of pollution and desecration it is clean perfection in bubble-wrap.Ali hated everything about shopping. She hated the crowds, the queues and the aching feet. She also took exception to overly attentive shopping assistants, the perky seasonal music playing in every store and all the special deals tempting her to spend even more. She even hated the free food samples, seeing them as ideal flu spreading agents.

''Guys it's packed here''Spence said.Everyone nodded but Hanna who was squealing at every item she saw.

''Hanna, listen and I have a plan, what if Caleb shut down he cameras, we press the Emergency exit button,shop and leave then money  on the counters''I said not really thinking it true.

''That a bomb ass plan''Hanna said and Everyone agreed.We got our plan in action and as nervous as I was, I didn't show it.

Nicki POV

  He stared as if I'd just produced a rhinoceros from my pocket. I could just imagine the sparks in his brain, desperately trying to connect the dots and instead just causing a short circuit. He looked like a pop-eyed toy from one of those claw machines at the fun fair. Perfectly funny. 

''Are you sure, you''re pregnant''I she asked.

''Nope but I could be''I said as she cleaned the room nervously.

''Do you wanna go buy a pregnancy test now''I pull her hands and lay her on the bed and start cuddling with her.

''What are we doing for Christmas''

''We already decorated the tree and cooked so cuddle and watch movies''

''I'm disappointed I won't have the kids for Christmas''

 "Don't look so sad." I poke Emily's nose and hold him close, brushing a strand of dark brown hair away from his face. He sniffs dejectedly and buries his face in my chest. "Let's watch a movie." I stand up and put in the DVD player and join him back on the couch.

  "This movie is dumb." Emily whines for the fifth time.

"Don't be such a girl," I wrap my arms around his torso and hug him close. "I bet you're tired," I say as his arms encircle my waist and his head lolls to my shoulder.

He eagerly wraps his arms around my waist, once again burying his head in my chest. "Isn't this better?" I ask at the middle of the movie. I look down and see that he was half asleep, his eyes opening at my question. He barely nods, his eyes slipping closed.  

"Maybe," he murmurs with a tiny sigh. I smile happily as a few minutes in to the movie he goes limp.  

Emily POV

  Her eyes were the color of a newly bloomed bluebell from the valley, enchanting, delicate. Like the flower her gaze was never direct, preferring a shy earthbound focus. The essences of summer, a goddess of the sun. Her golden hair draped down softly curling along the ends. Every time she appeared the day never ended and smiles never faded. She was a siren leading everyone to sudden happiness. The beauty with the forever young ocean blue eyes.A tumble of blonde curl fell as she removed her winter toque. It wasn't that bland color that's just a shade nicer than the white of old age, it was streaked with warm reddish hues and butterscotch. It gave her some warmth, complementing her pale face rather than making her look washed-out. Then as she turned to look my way I found myself surprised all over again, her eyes were not the watery blue I'd expected, they were the color of caramel and so were the freckles that lay over her nose and upper cheeks.