Held Captive

Alison POV

She breathed heavily as a person in a hoodie dressed her in a ruffled cleavage showing dress with off shoulder puffs. The masked demon combed through her hair making it fall over one side of her eyes.

"You're beautiful and that baby will be too"

"What do you want from me? Who are you?"

"Shush now look at the camera" She turned with alert eyes at A who held a knife in her hand.

"You look so good in this picture know wonder you're my favorite liar"

"You're friends are going to be here soon" A pushed the knife in her mouth and took a next picture sending it to her friends.

'You know I would've let you live happily only if you didn't come back"

"I couldn't miss my graduation"

'That's not what I'm talking about BUT since you forgot let's see what Emily is doing- I mean who she's doing right now"

Emily POV

She placed her hair into a bun and sipped on her coffee watching scooby doo in her hotel room. Paige was between her giving her head and she couldn't feel aroused.

Why did she even call Paige here?

"What's wrong I've been giving you head for fifteen minutes now and you haven't cum"

"I-" Her phone chimed and to avoid the awkwardness she opened it. A photo of Alison popped up with a message.

Bad Emily getting head while Ali is minutes away from death. Meet me at  Corvin's Cabin in the woods for old times sake and to save a friend - A

She shot up pulling up her pants and took her car keys rushing to the door.

"We'll finish this some other time"

Spencer POV

She and Hanna were doing each other nails when Nash burst through the door with a panicked look and a crying Royalty.

"Where's Ali?"

"That's what I came to tell you?"

'WHAT?" She yelled but before she could react Hanna and her phone chimed.

Guess What? Ali and that poor baby lives are in your hand. Meet at Corvin's Cabin -A

"Let's to go take care of Roy Roy"