Broken Nose And Rough SEX

Ali POV

''What do I do Ali''Noel said frantic as he said this a car door slams.He jumps running behind me.

''Let's Act like we're asleep''I said also terrified.The front door slams close and I hear footsteps coming closer so we just started acting.

''It's gonna be okay'' i whisper.

Emily POV

I come out my car slamming the door shut

I come out my car slamming the door shut.I quickly walk to Alison's Door and flung it open also slamming it shut.I walk up the stairs and went to Ali's Master Bedroom.She and Noel were fake sleeping.Does Ali think I'm stupid,I know Ali better than she knows her self.

''GET THE FUCK UP NOEL''He sprints off the bed looking at me shyly''Now listen I don't want no BULLSHIT Noel''

He nodded.

''Why The Fuck you hanging with Ali She's mine,Don't forget that''

''I didn't ditch her I didn't want her to be lonely''He said making my blood boil.

''You know why I couldn't go''

''Well to bad''I walk up to him and knee him in his nose.

He doubles over on the ground and Ali runs over to me.

''Are you okay''she whispered with her hand on my cheek.I roughly pulled her hand off and walk away.Noel was on unconscious by now.

When I was by the door Ali caught m hand .I pushed her up on the door and started making out roughly with her.She moaned and I propped her up on my hips.I carry her to the kitchen and lay her on the kitchen counter.I held her boobs massaging them while I worked my way now her neck.I then take of her sweats and kiss up her leg not losing eye contact.

''Em Please hurry''

''You enjoyed yourself today'' I said pulling off my shirt.

''We were just hanging out''she moaned.

''But your mine''I whisper in her ears making goosebumps appear.

''I-I'm sorry''she said throwing her head back.

While I distracted her by making out.I pulled of her panties and lifted her to the couch.I laid on the couch and straddled  her hips on my face.I start eating her out and sticking my tongue in and out rapidly.She tried pulling away but I kept her in place with a firm grip.She started shaking and I knew she was gonna cum.I stick in one more time and she moaned out my name as her fluids run down my throat.I cleaned her up and laid her on the couch.I inserted my two fingers in her with a quick speed.She gasped looking at me surprised.

''Please you're going to fast''she said breathless.I almost gave in but then her and Noel came into my mind and I started going hard and faster.I hit her G spot and continued my movements also using my tongue.She came and I licked her clean.

''Your mine and no one can have you but me''She nodded quickly.Her hair sprawled all over her face and lips swollen.I gave her a chaste but sweet kiss and we both giggle.

''I love you''I whisper SNUGGLING INTO HER WHILE PUTTING A BLANKET OVER US.

''I love you more'' she said kissing my cheek.

''Impossible''

''Even Impossible has possible so I think I go with my answer''she said as we drift to sleep.