Encounters At The Beach pt 3

Ali Above

Emily POV

I walked along the beach with my babies in hand and Nicki at my side.I was talking to my baby girl that I didn't realized I bumped into someone.I look up and see a blonde girl looking at the baby girl at her side.

''Sorry''the person said as they started raising their head my eyes widened

''Alison''she looked at me with a neutral expression and curved us.I stood there dumbfound as she walked away to the girls who saw me and were asking her what happened.

She shrugged it off and they stopped asking questions.I started placing the mat and such on the ground and place the kids to sit while Nicki sunbathed.

I look to Ali to see she had taken of her sweater and was wearing a sparkling two piece.She was putting on weight but it suited her well. I see that guy called Nate and took a quick pic of her before picking her up and spinning her around.She smiled and pecked him softly before he picked up the baby girl and carried them to the water.She was giggling and happy as he tossed her into the water and started tickling him as he splashed the baby girl and splashing water.

Hanna and Aria joined the fun as Spencer chased them with a crab.

My hand started getting pulled and I look over my shoulder to see that my kids were ready to get into the water. I look at Ali one more time to see her smiling at the baby girl in her as she taught her to float.

I run to the water with my kids and start playing with them when a the ice cream truck came making the kids giddy for some.I get my money out my purse and walk over to the truck.

''Hello can I have a vanilla with sprinkles, what you want baby?''The girl in front be said when I soon realized it was Ali.

''SponwgeBwob ice cream''

''Sponge bob okay''she said bopping her nose and told the man what she wanted.She made the fee and waited.She spun around and saw me and gave me a piercing stare and turned back around as she awaited their ice cream.

''So you gonna ignore me now''

She totally ignored me as the man came and asked my order I told him and he went back for the both of our ice creams.

''Hello Emily''Hanna said coldly as she stood beside me.

''Hey guys how are you''I ask the group.

''No bull here I didn't want to see your face on the gracious morning''Aria said making me hurt.Before I could respond the man brought the ice creams and Ali gave the baby girl her own and she ate some and asked for some of Ali's and she willing gave her stepping aside so the crowding area can get a little smaller.The girls asked for their ice creams and paid him before giving me cold glares and walking away.

I got the kids ice cream and mine and walked to my area when I overheard the girls talking.

''Don't stop talking to her if you don't want to, she hurt me not you''Aliu said and I could hear them reply.

''After what she did to you, she could do the same to us''

Was all I heard before I walked away with my kids.

''Did you bring any for me''Nicki said as she raised up.

''Yep I didn't for get you''I said and she kissed me before taking the ice cream and laying back down with a thank you.

I look over to see the girls staring  disgustedly Hanna more than the others.I got up telling Nicki to watch my kids and walked over to them.I saw Ali sitting with multiple boys and the baby girl further away.

''I don't know what I did to you but these cold stares and rude remarks, Aren't solving anything so we could sit like me and talk or ignore each other for a reason I don't know about.I hurt Ali fine but I didn't hurt you''I said angrily as I walked back to my girls and  sat down watching them eat.

I soon hear laughter and I turn to see the girls laughing at my outburst but Hanna who was silent and angrily staring at me still.

They were like :

And I was hurt by it

Nicki went in the water and I sat with tears in my eyes as my babies slowly drifted to sleep.