Short Term Memory Loss

Emily POV

Ali was doing great we got to see her after her rest but not the doctor who saved her.

She did not talk with her she needed vocal rest but today we could talk to her.

We walk into the room to see a make up messy haired Ali

''Hey guys''Ali said hugging us and kissing me making me shock

''I get to leave today''she said rolling her eyes yawning.

''Ali did you for get anything''Dinah said.

''No Dinah Baby''she said calling out all our names.

''Then why did you kiss Emily''Lauren said.

''Because she's my girlfriend''

''She cheated on you more than once''Camila said.

''She'll never do that right Em''Everyone looked at me expectantly.

''Nope''

''I need to talk to you outside'Ally said.We went outside and she started yelling at me.

'YOUR TAKING ADVANTAGE OF HER BY DOING THIS AND WHEN SHE GETS HER MEMORY BACK YOU KNOW SHE'LL HATE YOU.I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU LIED TO HER LIKE IT WAS NOTHING AND I SWEAR TO GOD I'M GONNA MAKE HER REMEMBER WHAT YOU DID TO HER''SHE SAID WALKING BACK INSIDE.

I walk inside after awhile AND SAW THE DOCTOR.

''Everyone she has short term memory loss but it's only short term''The doctor said making everyone turn to me.

''It's only SHORT TERM NO NEED TO Worry''Dinah said trying to keep her voice at normal

Ali's phone rang and we all look at her.

She put it on speaker for us all to hear.

''Loyalty I want y'all to come to California so we can hear the song Emily made''

''Okay King''she said.

''And Royalty said dada today just wanted you to know''

''I can't wait to meet her tell her I love her and we'll see you soon''

When did they make nicknames for each other was running through my head.

''Let's get home and get packing''Ali said.

''Before we left the doctor said.

''Only a shock she needs to get all her memory back''