Ooouuu

Emily POV

''What's that?''She said pointing to my boxers.

''Boxers''

''I know but why are you wearing it''She said walking to me holding my hand.

''Do you have something to tell me''

''I-I''

''You can trust me, Do you have my brother's parts?''

''I don't want you to not be my friend anymore''

''I will always be your friend''

''I do, I was born that way''

''It's okay , I had a friend like that once, it's okay''I nod and she must have sensed my discomfort so she got the still hot desserts and laid it on her little eating table which had three bears.

''This is Benjamin, Foster and Isabelle''I nod and smile at her teddy bears and we start to eat the sweets we got.

''Hey let's watch a movie''

''What movie''I said finishing off my cupcake and dusting my hands.

''The Great Gatsby''I look at her confused and she gasped.

''That's like one of the Greatest Movies ever made''She was gonna explain it to me when a blonde girl just about Ali's age came walking in with a wide smile.

''Awi, Do you know we have kindergarten tomorrow''

''Oh man, We can't go to our favorite spot tomorrow again''Ali said frowning.

''Yeah,Aria is begging her parents but they won't budge''

''Let's just pray for a blizzard tomorrow and we can build forts inside''The blonde girl squealed and looked my direction.

''Who that?''

''This is Emily, my new Friend''

''Yaah, new person to our group''She walked to me and stuck out her hand

''I'm Hanna Marin, One of Awi's best friends''

''I'm Emily Fields''I said shaking her hand.She looked at Ali and said

''I hear we are watching Great Gatsby''

''Yep, You should call the rest of girls''

''Spencer's is studying for tomorrow, Aria's Grandma's visiting and Jenna's sick''

''Oh well then''Ali said and placed the movie in the DVD player as we sat on her bed.Hanna was sleeping and Ali and I were still watching the show.

''Ali don't tell anyone''

''I promise I won't''she said hugging me.

''Emily, Emily Wake Up You Got A Show''Nicki said making me fly up and rush to the bathroom.I stepped into the shower, toes flinching as they touched the chilled ceramic floor. My mind was in shreds; I would never get that picture out of my mind. I turned the dial, old and metallic, releasing thousands of lukewarm drops, darkening my hair and trickled down my back. My eyes fell closed over and over, each time showing me the images like photographs of Ali's and I's childhood.I brush my teeth, did my make up, put on  my clothes and went downstairs to the kitchen and then the Dining room.It was a grand space, to say the least. The huge mahogany table took up most of the vast space the dark, romantic room offered, left without a tablecloth and daring guests to ruin the perfectly varnished shine with their unworthy fingerprints. Two tall, silver candelabras commanded attention from the center of the table, holding smooth white candles whose wax never dripped.

''Nicki I'm ready''She walked out in a white see through skirt which was tight around her fat ass and a v necked top.I was already horny looking at her and she smirked because she knew.

We walked to the car and we went on the road.We got there and Chris was waiting to walk me to the stage.I went up and on stage with my crew and see the up roaring crowd.

Time Lapse

'''So Emily do you have new music for us''

''Yes I do and I can't wait to reveal it''I said winking.

''Are you doing any collabs''

''Yes actually Trey Song , Lil Wayne ,50 cent and so much more''

''What about your tour dates?''

''They'll be out soon, I promise''

''What about Alison''

''We broke up actually, it was heartbreaking but I'm okay for now.At the time of great loss, your world gives way to sights and sounds of horror. It is as if you were walking in the street and a Mac truck ran you down -emotionally. The loved one is gone, but you are still here. And you ask, "How can that be?" The lost will impact every part of your being. Not only can you not think straight, but activities run on automation. To call it "walking in a daze," doesn't approach the dark clouds that amass inside your skull. There is a mental tornado in there, which no-one can see nor comprehend. One may "shut down" for weeks, even months. Then, one day, the lost gravitates into new reality. You are not the only one to suffer, and you realize that this is not the last time you will encounter great loss. At that point, all memories connected to the lost one will become bitter-sweet. You can remember all the good times, relive them, and still move on with your life. This horrible experience has not crushed you, but you are enriched by it.''

She awkwardly looked at me and closed the interview and I walk back of stage and go home with Nicki to get ready for Christmas with Ali.