Daddy's Leaving and Camila Too

Don't Read If You Like Camila she would be the bad guy in this story

Alison POV

I turn around and I gasp at the strange figure. I then burst out laughing and she looks at me confused

''That's a tree don't worry''I said and I place her on one of the benches.

''Mommy swung fro me''I look at Shawn who was smiling at her and I get a perfect idea.

''Shawn can you play a medley on the guitar for me''H e looks at me and smiles nodding.

''Sure''He starts playing a medley for me and I start singing to the beat.

She claps smiling and starts kissing my cheek.

''You have a amazingly beautiful voice''Shawn announced and I blush and look away smiling.

Shawn Mendes POV

She picks up Roy Roy and start to slide her on the swing, I go in front to catch her when she lands.We swung her and played with her until she fell asleep and we walked back home.Alison turn to me and smiled as we walked and her eye color was so light green.Her eyes were like a clear lake in a dark forest, if you looked closer at that lake you could see a round shallow crevice filled with completely transparent water. The water didn't tug or ripple in the closed off space, though there was reason enough to. In that already unnaturally beautiful scene were two identical and gigantic green koi fish - trapped in an unbreakable and frighteningly fast chase for each other's long tails, fusing into a seamless circle. The only thing that got through their immortal war was a white light from the moon, a gracious beam to caress the bodies of the two. How it bounced off their scales making the water turn a paler green.

''Shawn you okay''she asked worried.

''Your eyes changed color''

''It happens sometimes''she says and blinks making it turn blue again.We finally reach home and I open the door for her.We walk in and hear chaos all over.Alison carries Roy Roy to her room and walks into the living room with me and I see the unthinkable.

Alison POV

I walk inside the living room and see everyone holding on to Lauren, Dinah and Normani.

''YOU BITCH YOU WERE NEVER APART OF THIS BAND, YOU LET YOUR FUCKING REPRESENTATIVES TELL US''Lauren screamed breaking out of Hanna's grip and grabbing on to Camila's hair.

''STOPPPPP''I scream and Lauren's takes her grip off Camila's hair.

''Now what is happening here''I ask Lauren and she explains pisse.d.

''She's a backstabbing bitchfucker,She let her representatives tell us she leaving the band and then has the nerve to tell us we are not worth her time.Well Fuck her, You feel your better than us, Leave we'll do find with out your deceitful ass,Do you realize that people just tolerate you?Anyone who ever loved you was wrong.Now I know why everybody talks about you behind your back.I'll never ever forgive you.You deserve everything you get.WE ARE OVER And I knew about that affair you were having with MGK.So fuck you and tell Alison how you fucking slept with Emily''

Lauren walks out and the girls look at her disappointed and walk away also leaving her crying there''

My heart sank hearing that.I start getting super red and angry.I rush  to Roy Roy room and see her awake so I pick her up and went outside Camila and everyone following behind me.

''I'm sorry''she said running after me.I start laughing like a lunatic.

''I went through so much for Emily ,for you.I give and give and never receive nothing but i'm okay with it.Yet you hurt me over and over and let my demons unleash''

She pulls me to face her making Roy Roy fall out my hands and Chris jumps to me and catches her.She was giggling not knowing what happened.

''Carry her inside''I tell him.He nods and shoots Camila a glare.

''I'm so sorry I didn't mean for that to happen''

''You almost hurt her you bitch''

''You know what Fuck You if I want to be someone more than a girl band, fuck your girlfriend and apologize for it and you don't care Fuck You''she looks at me disgusted slapping me.

''If you were giving her better Pussy she wouldn't cheat''

I pick up the shovel on the ground and hit her in her head.

''Fuck You''Before walking away taking deep breaths.