The Day We've All Been Waiting For

Alison POV

I didn't know where I was but all I saw was a woman she sat next to a fountain as she trailed the water with her hands.

''Mom''I walked up to her.

''Hello sweety''

''Why didn't you take me with you''

''You are not weak like me''

''But I have done evil things and yet still I have repented but I still go through the pain''

  "Babe, you cannot be fully angelic unless you possess the ability to be truly evil; goodness is a choice. It is feeling the power of darkness and walking the other way no matter how painful. It is looking in the mirror with open eyes and learning how to change until you love who you are. Goodness is an exercise in free will; this life will reveal all within you, yet choose wisely the pieces with which you build yourself. All roads back into the light are pain ten fold, your soul a magnifying glass for your guilt. Take heart, be brave, acknowledge and own your capacity for evil - for it is only by the darkness that the brilliance of pure light can shine as a beacon for others. Your destiny is to lead, not from your own demand, but because you are the brightest star in this black night."  

''I love you''I smile as she hugged me.

''I love you too and I know you hate the word Bye so I'll see you later''She disappeared and I sprung to life.

''Ali we have been trying to wake you up for the last 30 mins''

''Sorry what's wrong''

''TODAY IS GRADUATION''

''Really''I sprung up and started panicking.

''I gotta wake up Royalty and get her dressed plus get my dress'''I rambled on but was stopped by Aria.

"Relax okay take a deep breath"I exhale and inhale and slowly announced

"Let me wake Royalty"I go wake her up and she smiled shyly.

"What's wrong sweetheart?"

"I mwiss Daddy"

"Okay how about I call Daddy and you talk to him while I fill up your bath"

She nodded happily and I dial Chris's number and put it by her ear.She started talking happily and I went to fill her bath.

"Ali I need you to fix my bra"Hanna said bringing a needle and thread.

"Don't you have another bra"

"Yeah but This is my lucky one"

I sigh and started sewing it while changing Royalty.

"Here"I said giving her the bra before placing Royalty in her bath.

"Thank you"she said rushing off and I started bathing Roy Roy and when I was done I put on her clothes and did her head and she went right to sleep giving me enough time to change into my clothes.

  She stepped into the refreshing shower and welcomed the pebbles of cool water caressing her skin. Water always made her feel peaceful. Using a cleansing technique taught by her aunt, she asked the water to dissolve all thoughts and emotions tied to Emily. She envisioned the water extinguishing the inflamed emotions and dissolving them.  

I step out and did my hair first before anything.

I then put on my accessories and then my dress taking a sigh of relief before doing my make up

I then put on my accessories and then my dress taking a sigh of relief before doing my make up.I didn't put on anything to fancy because it was leaving ceremony and we had a specific color to wear.

I didn't put on anything to fancy because it was leaving ceremony and we had a specific color to wear

I pick up Royalty who woke up and went downstairs to see the gang ready also

''You guys ready to get over high school permanently''Spencer said breathing in.

''Yeah let's get this over it''Hanna said''Let's get over A too I wish they get run over''

''Yeah let's leave like bosses''I input as we all walk out the door.

''Ari you okay''she looked up and smiled nervously.

Our phones then rung and my heart broke.

Today we find out which one of you is a minion of  AND WHO REALLY KNOW WHO I AM

                                                                          -A