Missed Me Bitches

1 week later

Ali POV

I now got out of the shower when I see Cameron Dallas on my bed waiting for me.

''You okay?''I ask while I toweled dried my hair and but it in a bun.

''I wanted to give you something''I looked at him finally and see him looking away from me so I can finish dress, I did just that and then responded.

''What?''I ask expectantly.

''Close your eyes''He said and I did it instantly.

''Open them''I open them slowly and see in his hands was a bouquet of roses.I smile happily as I giggled.

''Are these for me''I ask taking them.

''Yep''he said and I held them closely to me until I heard a snap of a camera.I open my eyes and see him with a picture of me still coming out of the camera.(pic above)

''Thank You''I said placing the roses on my bed'' But what are they for''I ask.

''So you could have a great day at the zoo today''

I sigh and smile quietly.

''Thanks for thinking of me''I said and he smiled leaving.

I walk outside after checking Royalty who was watching TV in her walker.I see the girls sleeping and the boys watching Finding NEMO.I turn to walk away and bump into Nash.

''You okay''he asked with piercing blue eyes.

''Yeah I'm going on a stroll on the beach with Royalty''

''Can one more person come''he asked expectantly.I smile and nod before going and changing for the beach and putting on Royalty's swim wear.

''You ready''he asked and I nod.

Nash POV

We were at the beach strolling around and relaxing until Royalty wanted to play so we sat and watched her play.

Ali looked down at her phone and her whole demeanor changed.

"You okay?"

"Y-Yes I need to meet someone watch Royalty for me"

"Okay but where are you guys meeting"

"I dont know they'll tell me the details later" She didnt wait for a respond she was off running into the distance. He was a little uneasy with the scared expression on her face but he couldn't do anything. There was probably a good reason she didn't want them to go.

"Where Mama?"

"She'll be back soon"

Alison POV

She had to go alone or they were going to take her baby girl and tell Emily she was pregnant.

  Dark, dingy and dripping with unseen dangers, derelict buildings formed the alleyway, that didn't seem to have an end. Shuffling vermin held claim to this place, it was their domain.  

She continued to walk towards a dark figure and her heart started dropping to her toes.

A hand touched her shoulder pushing her into a wall and a person with a mask covered her mouth.

'I have waited long enough for you" The last thing she saw was a club before everything became black.