One Would Be Left HeartBroken

Aria POV

''The father is...Ezra''Ezra came up to me and hugged me and I hugged him looking at Jason shocked.

''I knew it had to be mine''Ezra said and I smile at him.

''I love only you know that''Forgetting Jason there.Ezra went to call the others and I look at Jason who looked heartbroken.

''Look, It Ezra's and I love him, You really don't mean-''Before I could finished he talked.

 '' I would rather you took a knife to my skin that speak those words so cold. You speak to me as if I were a stranger when for the past few nights we've been as close as it is possible for two people to be. You strike out as if I have crossed some invisible line in the sand. You look into my eyes and say whatever will hurt the most, and knowing me as you do that isn't hard to come by. Am I less human because my mother never loved me but yours doted on you? Am I less because my beginnings were so much worse than yours? Perhaps you will take the one thing I am most proud of and shatter it with glee. In those moments I don't know who you are and I wonder if you know yourself. Don't you know what you're doing? Can't you stop?The hurt is a spider web, intricate, yet strong. I know in time it will pass and the sun will regain its warmth, but the joy from my heart is gone. I cannot cry, cannot grieve for you, for you stole yourself away. You took the love you offered and locked it back inside that cage you call a body. I was never going to do what your father did to you... ever. But now you'll never know, never find out what we could have been, and neither will I.''He looked at me and walked out the door making me gasp for air because I was choking on a cry.

Everyone came and congratulated us but I just smiled and look at the door hoping Jason would come back. After awhile it became night and everyone went to bed but I went to the beach to be alone.The eerie darkness of that night would never escape my memory. I clearly remember the pitch-black curtain draped over the sky, and the twisted, warped shapes that the stars made against the blackness. The milky speckles twirled and danced along the sky in various patterns, tugging at the corners of my lips in a way that almost made me smile. It was hard to shove aside the worries corrupting my mind, but eventually, I stopped walking over the soft sand below my feet and just... stopped thinking. I was alone. Nothing from my life could touch me. Not a single thing could harm me. I stared up at the sky and studied the silver glow of the moon. She smiled down at me with love so intense it warmed my soul like a fireplace on a cold winter's night. And there I was, standing on the shore at midnight to escape my life at home, not wanting to do anything but cry. But the look that the moon gave me didn't cause the storm to go on inside of me. Instead, a hot blue fire flickered in my heart and soon started to grow, eating at all of the dark emotions in its path. My worries burned away, and the tears that were starting to form at the corners of my eyes melted down my cold face with a rush of relief. 

Crying felt good, especially when they were tears that I didn't want to push away. They weren't drops of sadness, no. They were more like the feelings of joy, relief, happiness and freedom streaming away from my hurt eyes. They were temporary cleaners to wash away the pain. I never cried, it just wasn't me. But that night, under the protection of millions of stars and the beautiful moon, I felt like I could let the floodgates open with a single snap of my fingers. I stared up at the sky and continued to let my pain run away for the moment. The cold midnight waves rolled in and tickled my feet as I stood on the beach, not ever wanting to leave.I look to my right and saw a figure sitting on the shore a few feet away as I came closer I realized it was Jason.I ran to him screaming his name. He saw me and started sprinting to me.  

''Aria what are you doing out here''He said breathlessly.

''I love you ,I love you in the way a puppy loves - devoted, playful, trusting. I guess I should be ashamed of that somehow; aren't we all supposed to be tough? Yet I prefer to be strong; strong enough to risk being broken all over again, to love again, full knowing my own fragility. I've known heartbreak enough to shatter my mind, to leave my soul feeling like dust in the wind and my body unwilling to live. But, my love, you are worth my life and all that I have left is yours.''

His hand reaches for mine and they interlock as we kiss tentatively, passionately and then, tenderly. He pulls the thick wollen sweater up, over my head and I feel the little sparks of static dancing over my skin. I'm not sure whether they're from my sweater or if they're from where his hands gently skimmed my skin; either way, it's a magical feeling and causes me to shiver in complete pleasure and ecstasy.

His lips press against mine with passion, love, and affection as his warm hands roam all over my naked body leaving a trail of sparks in their wake.

"You're so beautiful." He whispers so I feel his warm breath in my ear. I wrinkle my nose in protest.

"Shut up and kiss me." I whisper back.

His lips gently brush mine and I smell his minty breath as our naked bodies press together. He slowly massages my breast as we kiss, causing me to arch my back and moan softly into his mouth. I roll my head to the side, my chest rising and falling dramatically under his influence. He smiles into the kiss as my fingers tug at his short hair and my other hand scratches at his back.

"Jason, I love you" I whisper as our eyes make contact.We put on our clothes and sit on the beach and watch the waves, we then smirk at each other and go in the water.We splash water on each other, swim and float enjoying the moment.

''Aria what are you doing''I suddenly hear Alison voice as she watches us on the beach.

''Aria you are carrying Ezra's baby''I walk out the water with Jason and look into her eyes.

''I'm in love with him.

He never leaves my mind, he's always there; mentally if not physically. It's just incomprehensible. He's my one stable force, my one stability in a world filled with chaos and I so desperately need that in my life. I love him so much for that. I'm in love with him and I can't believe I've only just realised it.

This feeling is so strange; it stretches throughout my whole body. It's overwhelming, yet makes me feel complete. It has no bound nor length nor depth; it's just absolute. It feels as though I'm in a dangerous fire, yet I'm completely safe at the same time. It feels as though someone's given me peace. It feels as though my heart is dancing around my chest; and a hole, I was never aware was there, has been filled. I feel so light, like I'm on top of the world yet my heart is constricting and it feels as if there's no oxygen in my lungs.

It's strange – frightening even – how you can go from someone being a complete stranger, to then being completely infatuated by them and wondering how it ever was that you were able to live without them, because you sure as hell couldn't imagine being without them now. I know we're only young, and most people would consider me to be foolish and naïve, but it's true when I say that I love him more than I could ever love myself. He's one of my best friend and, as cheesy as it sounds, he's my anchor. My one stability in this world filled with chaos.''She looked at us and smiled a little hugging us.

''Aria don't you love me''I hear. Oh My Gawd ....Ezra.