THANK YOU !!

I want to personally thank each and every reader of this story. Because of your visits, likes, views and follows, I continuously stay encouraged and keep pushing along on this arduous yet totally rewarding writing journey. Honestly, 2016 has been quite a journey in my life, rife with challenges, triumphs and new beginnings. I, however, decided to share my stories with the rest of the world in hopes to encourage, inspire, motivate and help someone else.

Let's face it: Writing is hard. If you are a writer, you completely understand this pragmatic yet very logical statement. What makes story writing even harder for writers especially is the fact that we bravely present our thoughts, experiences, ideas, musings and meticulous works to a mysterious audience, leaving a risk for criticism, scrutiny and negative commentary. I am humbly grateful to have very consistent, patient and supportive onlookers. Thanks!

Wait! Don't get me my message misconstrued. I immensely enjoy sharing, posting, venting and exploring in this space. Regardless, I still write because it is the force within me. It is because of you that I continuously record, share and write .When I made this story I didn't know many people would read it.And you caught me by surprise so thank you.I read a one shot and thought to myself it shouldn't be over there.

Thanks @mallerly7 for the follow 🙂

Thanks @malley8 for the follow 🙂

Thanks @leapyearbaby29 for the follow 🙂

Thanks @ ngl_laura for the follow 🙂

Thanks @AbbeyleeK for the follow 🙂

Müslüm Bozkurt @muslumbozkurt

Weirdo_Cort @weirdo_cort_clifford

AbbeyleeK @AbbeyleeK

171000189j1 @171000189j1

emisonx100

Emisonx100 @emisonx100

MairaGml

Maíra Gamal @MairaGml

candy_youtube

Queen Emily ♛ @candy_youtube

Jaydaliz18

Jaydaliz18 @Jaydaliz18

2k16_23

BallisLife @2k16_23

multifandom003

multifandom003 @multifandom003

민윤기 @ygbighit

FangirlWriter17

Sum @FangirlWriter17

sexmehemmo

sexmehemmo @sexmehemmo

kobaytensar

kobayt ensar @kobaytensar