Handshake

Sometimes, we thought of some things that are surely to happen. Some of us are expecting and some of us got broken. Being left accidentally by the one you love, or someone who you think you'll spend your life with is the most painful experience in the world.

Oh Sehun. His future is to be the youngest C.E.O of the biggest hospital in the city. He came from the well-known, well mannered and a kind family who owns a largest group of companies in the whole Asia. Ever since he was a child, his parents will always say to them, that they should study hard to become a greater person, that they should always be kind to everyone.

He has a younger brother and sister and a step-brother who he doesn't go along with because ever since they've met, there is always a tension between the two of them.

Jung Soojung. An adopted girl who's dreaming of becoming a Surgeon. She's just a simple person who has a simple dreams and one of that is to have a family with the person who she will give all of her love. But an accident will change her life.

She's working as a part-time cashier in a coffee shop and sometimes a part-time singer in a bar or in any place where she can get money just to finish her studies.

Is it really fate for us to meet some specific persons in our lives?

Two people with different worlds will meet. Is it fate or is it just a coincidence?