Welcome Back!

What's up Buddies! Welcome to another story of Undertale - The Story of Determination. This story will be based in for Volume 2 - Glad You Came. A skele-ton of things happening around here including our favourite OTP ship. Now, before we begin the story. Let's welcome some friends over. Let's welcome Frisk, Sans, Papyrus, Undyne, Alphys, Toriel, Asgore and lastly, Asriel.

Frisk: Hi everyone!
Sans: 'Sup!
Papyrus: HELLO HUMAN READERS!
Unydne: Hey there punks!
Alphys: H-h-hi everyone...
Toriel: Hello fellow readers.
Asgore: Howdy readers!
Asriel: Howdy!

Indeed, also some other characters joining us here today: Mettaton and his cousin Napstablook, Muffet, Monster Kid, a Temmie and... Toby Fox the Annoying Dog and Creator of Undertale.

Mettaton: Hello darlings~
Napstablook: hi........
Muffet: Hello dearies~
Monster Kid: Yo!
Temmie: hOi!
Toby Fox: Woof!

Wow, so many characters are he-

???: Hey, could you idiots help me here?

Asriel: *sigh* Hold on... *walks over, picks up the flower pot and comes back*

???: Azure, why did you leave me at the window?

Because you and your excuses, you're being so rude to everyone, Flowey.

Flowey: Hmph, figures. *notice Sans and Frisk* So, love birds, how's things?

Sans: Shut up, you stupid weed!

Flowey: Why don't you shut up, you smiley trashbag!

Frisk: That's enough, Flowey. Otherwise, no chocolate for you!

Flowey: Damn it! *crosses his leafy arms and pout*

Anyway,*turns to everyone* everyone, thanks for coming over for this amazing story for Volume 2, what are you all feeling?

Papyrus: I'M BOOMED TO BE READY!

Quite the spirit you got there Papyrus, so what do you think of Volume 1 of Undertale - The Story of Determination?

Alphys: That story was beautiful.

Undyne: Yeah, Sans and Frisk are so cool together.

Frisk: Aw thanks, Undyne. : )

Sans: Yeah, we finally admit to become a couple.

Papyrus: I'M JUST SO PROUD THAT MY BROTHER LOVES HER.

Undyne: Yeah, even if there's one fandom that's the opposite, Soriel is way too compliment to understand.

Toriel: Why's that? O.o

Undyne: Well, some people from around the world ships you and Sans because both of you love puns and jokes and the first time you two see face-to-face. Although, kinda of weird because you're... I don't know, older than Sans was.

Sans: I'm 20 years old now.

Frisk: And I'm 17 years old now.

Asriel: Hey Frisk, did you know that I'm a year older than you?

Frisk: You're 18?

Asriel: Yep, and I'm starting to grow some horns on my head. See? *points the horns at his head*

Sans: Well, I must horn you that you have be careful with them.

Asriel: Yeah, I know.

So Asgore, what's the construction on the monster village?

Asgore: It's working in process, also I have Toriel to help with me so she can decide where the housing goes and the bar, bakery and the school.

Is the school going to be big?

Toriel: Yep, a big school to enroll my young new students.

Oh lord, I don't like the school, it curses me with homework and assessment.

Toriel: Did you finish school?

Yeah, been since last year.

Toriel: Did you get a job?

Yes, working as a Psychologist.

Toriel: That's great, helping with people with problems is a good choice.

Thanks, anyway let's get to the chapters, shall we?

Everyone: YEAH!!!

Alright, let's begin with a Prologue where Frisk and her friends left the campsite and then start packing their stuff to move to the surface to their new home.

Don't forget to leave a VOTE and COMMENT for this chapter.

Peace out Buddies!