Chapter 15 - The Fishy Wedding After Death

In the Chat Room...

Undyne: *walks past the kitchen, only backtrack to see Frisk and Sans making out* You guys should get a room.

Me: *quickly grabs Undyne into the chat room before getting caught*

Sans: Hmm? *stop kissing and look behind him* Huh, I thought I heard something.

Frisk: *pants heavily from the intense kissing* S-Sans, I think we need to stop now.

Sans: Ohh no, I'm not done with you sweetheart. *pulls Frisk back for another kiss*

Frisk: >/////////////<

Undyne: Holy crap, we should really need to help Frisk and hide her from him.

Me: I was going to plan on doing that but you guess it in one go.

Undyne: So, what are you writing today?

Me: Your wedding?

Undyne: Really? Wow, getting to the good part, right?

Me: Maybe... O.O

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

What's up Buddies! Apologies for not writing any chapters in this book because I was dragged into my studies because they need to be completed by the end of the semester 1. I know, I hate school and stuff, but that's part of living. Also, I was having difficulty with the other books because I lost track of time on them. So, here's the new chapter and yes, it's crap so deal with it! I hope you enjoy this~

WARNING: May contain romantic and sad moments, you have been warned!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Normal P.O.V

It's been the past six weeks until the day where the wedding of Alphys and Undyne were being held. Yesterday, Toriel arrived at the Skelebros's house and dropped off the dress and suits for them. She explained to Frisk that she became one of her bridesmaids and herself was also included too. As for the groomsmen, it's Sans, Papyrus and Mettaton.

Frisk was in her and Sans's room trying to put on her dress. It was purple dress that reach down to her feet so she should wear heels for this. She have done up her hair into a perfect bun and wear silver earrings and necklace. Looking herself at the small mirror of her makeup kit, she noticed that her face looked so natural that she doesn't need that much makeup, so she just appeal some eyeshadow, black eyeliner and lip gloss.

"Hey babe, you ready yet?" Sans asked from downstairs.

"Just a minute..." Frisk yelled back, brushed off the bit of eyeshadow from the corner of her eye and closed up her makeup kit before leaving the bedroom. She walked downstairs to see Papyrus sitting on the couch wearing his black tux and bow tie and Sans was laying back with his cellphone in his hands, wearing the same tux except he didn't tie up his blue tie, looks like he's too lazy to do it.

"WOWIE!! FRISK, YOU LOOK AMAZING!" Papyrus praised, looking very happy.

"Thanks Papyrus, you look great." She replied.

"THANK YOU."

Sans looked up from his cellphone and noticed her as she reached the bottom of the stairs. His eyesockets widened and blue magic dusted over his cheekbones.

"So, what do you think?" She asked, twirling around in a small spin to show off herself.

"Wow, you look gorgeous." He complimented.

"Thank you."

"NYEH! WE GONNA GO NOW! DAD IS ALREADY HERE!" He exclaimed, rushing outside at high speed like a jet. Sans and Frisk chuckled at his actions and followed him too. Gaster was waiting for them in his truck and he was wearing his black tux.