Chapter 13 - Happy Birthday Frisk!

In the Chat Room...

Frisk: Zzzzzz... *sleeping after reading*

Me: Wow, it's been a long day and yet she doesn't know about the 'surprise' I'm setting up. *glance over at the prepared cake and presents*

Asriel: *walks in* Hey Azure.

Me: Shhhh... keep your voice down there Asriel, you'll wake up Frisk.

Asriel: Sorry, I was just stopping by *notice the setup* what's with all this?

Me: It's Frisk birthday so I have prepared some gifts for her *holds up a chapter* and I have update a new chapter.

Asriel: That's cool... 

Undyne: *bangs open* Whaddup losers!!

Me & Asriel: Undyne! Shhhh!

Frisk: *starting to wake up* Huh? What's going on? *notice the cake and presents* Is that-

Papyrus: *rushes in with Sans* HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRISK! TODAY'S YOUR LUCKY DAY!

Frisk: Huh?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

What's up Buddies! Glad you stick around for a bit for the new chapter. Apparently, I was busy with some studies and still didn't have time to write more so I would do that over the holidays. Also, I was planning on writing some other stories like Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon or whatever games I was so addicted too. But Undertale have pulled me into this mess so I have to deal with it, of course I know some people didn't get involved (thank god). Also, I have made a new chapter for Frisk's birthday since I don't know when so I made it up and I have to make sure this chapter was 50% awesome. So, without further ado, I hope you enjoy this~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Third Person P.O.V

Toriel woke up the next morning and sat up from her queen-sized bed and stretching out her arms along with a big yawn. She tossed her blanket aside and swing her legs over to the side of the bed and stand up. She went to her office chair and grabbed her purple dressing robe and put it over her nightgown. She shuffled across the floor until she stands before the window and pulled back the curtains to greet the morning sunshine. Today is another day... She walked over to her work desk with all the papers that she marked last night and check the calendar that was hang up on her wall. Her maroon red eyes grew wide on the red circle marked on that day - today is Frisk's birthday.

Squealing quietly, she crept out of her room and went to knock on Asgore's bedroom door. She heard his heavy footsteps approaching behind the door and he opened up to answer, wearing a white nightshirt and blue nightshorts.

"Oh, good morning Tori. You're up early, is something the matter?" He greeted tiredly.

"Good morning Gorey." I replied quietly, "I'm here to tell you that today is Frisk's birthday."

"Really?" He said, looking surprised and wide-awake. "Astonishing! We have to prepare a surprise party for our dear child."

"Yes, and I'll call our friends and tell them the news." She agreed, taking out her cellphone, "Later on, I need to call Muffet for a pickup of the birthday cake." She dialled the numbers and called Sans first.

"Hello?"

"Hi Sans, it's Toriel."

"Oh, hey Tori, I heard it's Frisk's birthday today, right?"

"Wait, how do you know that?"

"Asriel told us, we didn't know it was today." He responded truthfully.