Chapter 22 - Take Control

In the Living Room...

Me: *finishes the game* This is the one of the best re-made of Crash Bandicoot EVER!

Frisk: You've complete all three games?!

Me: Yep, and I don't know which is best, it's either 'Crash Bandicoot', 'Crash Bandicoot: Cortex Strikes Back' or 'Crash Bandicoot: Warped'

Sans: I think it's the third one because of the time warps.

Undyne: Yep, time warps are cool! Especially when you have to collect those crystals.

Frisk: So you going to finish your next chapter that I've been working on?

Me: Actually, I'm not going to let you guys read because it will make your heart and SOULS shattered. >.<

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

What's up Buddies! This is the moment you've all been waiting for... *dramatic music* The Genocide Route is here! So basically, instead of the gameplay like I did in the old book 'Undertale - The Story of Determination', there's going to be some changes such as; there won't be a walkthrough but does contain a certain scene in the game. I also pry away the stats because, you know, the story gets boring. So, anyways, here's the chapter, and I hope you enjoy this~ 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sans's P.O.V

I groaned as a wave of dizziness causes through my skull as my vision begin to blur when I opened my eyesockets. I felt dizzy somehow and I held my head with both of my hands to steady my focus as the image slowly came together until I can see clearly. Wait a minute...

"No." I said, looking around the area "No, no, no, no, no, no...." I repeated over and over, looking around to see trees, snow and my sentry station, "This can't be happening!" I got out of my sentry station and rushed through the forest, going deeper until I saw the large purple door. "I've been here a couple more times... If I remembered; a bit of the remaining memories, Frisk got killed, Flowey activate the RESET and here it is..."

I pressed my head against the door and I can hear Toriel's words from behind the door.

"Y... you... really hate me that much?" She gasped, her breathing has gotten heavy maybe from battle, "Now I see who I was protecting by keeping you here. Not you... But them!" I can hear a soft 'Ha...Ha...' before a loud thump was heard and a childish mocking giggle echoed from behind the door.

"Chara." I growled as my pupils disappeared from my eyesockets leaving them hollow. How dare she killed Frisk's mother like that? Then, I remember that this isn't the Chara we know about but the possessed Chara taking control on Frisk, my girlfriend.

I heard loud footsteps coming towards the door and was stopped when I heard another voice from behind the door.

"Hahaha... Howdy Chara." A sickening happy voice spoke which sounds pretty familiar to me, it's that stupid weed Flowey. "I see you got controlled on Frisk, right?" I can heard her mumbling something to him but I can't understand what she said, "Yes, I have a plan that can make us more powerful. Even more powerful than you and me. Let's destroy everything in this wretched world. Everyone, everything these worthless memories... Let's turn 'em all to dust."

I can hear both of them laughing, making my magic sizzled in my bones like how Frisk once says 'it makes her blood boiled when she's angry'. Then, the footsteps began again towards the door. I immediately teleport myself up into the trees and I watched as the doors parted open and 'Frisk' steps out from it, holding the Real Knife and covered in Toriel's dust and blood.