Christmas Special!

What's up Buddies! Merry Christmas to you all and hope you have a great day! Here's a special chapter for you. I hope you enjoy this~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

It was Christmas Day and everyone from around the world is spending a lot of money to buy gifts, food, and decorations to prepare for this special day. Today Frisk, Sans, Papyrus, Chara, Asriel, Undyne, Alphys, and Mettaton are at the Dreemurrs' house helping with decorating the Christmas tree and setting up the table for a feast. 

Frisk, Chara and Asriel were having fun with decorating the tree with baubles, tensile, and hand-craft ornaments they made. Toriel was busy in the kitchen, cooking lots of food though she needs some help so Papyrus decided to help her with the food preparation. Asgore asked Sans to help him with the set up for a 'Santa photoshoot' because they are going to make a donation to the human and monster community by taking photos with a little help from Mettaton. Undyne and Alphys are helping with the Christmas lights outside, it's a bit of a struggle because the wiring are all tangled up and poor Alphys was caught right into it. Lastly, Flowey was sitting with Astell to watch over her while everyone else is busy with the preparation.

"Bah?" Astell cooed at Flowey like if she was trying to talk to him.

"You trying to talk there, Astell?" Flowey asked, tilting his head at the kid.

"Gah!" She suddenly reached over to grab him and he shrieked aloud when she opens her mouth to eat him.

"AHHHHHHH!!! HELP ME! THIS BABY IS GOING TO EAT ME!" He screamed.

"Astell, no!" Frisk ran over as quickly as possible and took Flowey from her. But before Astell could cry, Frisk gave her a purple bunny with a red bowtie as her comfort toy. Astell took the toy and cuddled with it.

"Gee, thanks for saving me from her." Flowey sighed with relief as he was placed back into his pot.

"You're welcome, Flowey." She replied, walking back to finish off where she was left off with the decorations. She was wearing a green sweater with red hearts on them.

Chara and Asriel finished with the decorating and took a step back to admire at their work. It was perfect with lots of red, gold and green to resemble the colours of Christmas. 

Chara fixed up her red sweater with white writings saying 'Naughty, Nice, I Tried' and turned to Asriel, "Shall we hang our stockings?"

"Sure thing, Charry." He nodded, rushing over to a large box of decorations and pulled out their red stockings with their names on them. They hung them on the edges of the fireplace and grinned proudly at how great they looked, though it looked a little worn.

"Hey babe, have you seen my Santa hat?" Sans asked, searching around the house for his beloved hat.

"It should be in that box there." Frisk pointed at the other box next to the decoration. The short skeleton dove his upper body into the box because the box is bigger than him and rambles through until he pulled himself back up with the Santa hat in his grasp. Also, he was wearing a Santa costume because he was helping with Asgore with delivering the presents to kids.

He plopped the hat on his skull and grinned, "There, I'm Sans-ta Claus."

"Heheheheh, oh Sans..." Frisk giggled with her hand over her mouth as her boyfriend walked over to kiss her lips.

"Welp, gonna go and give Santa a hand or two." He followed Asgore outside who was waiting for him at the door as the two men went to the photo shoot setup where parents with their children are lined up for the photo shoot. Asgore sat down on the large red throne while Sans stood next to him with a large bag of presents to give to the children.