Chapter 17 - The Virtue Souls

In the Living Room...

Frisk: *walks out from the kitchen and flops on the couch*

Me: What happened to you?

Frisk: I got away from Sans because I can't breathe...

Me: Let me guess... making out too much?

Frisk: Yep.

Undyne: Shall I do something to him?

Frisk: No, just leave him. By the way, how's your story going?

Me: Pretty good, though there's a quite few readers reading my book.

Undyne: What happened to the chapter about 'one night stand'?

Frisk: O.O

Me: Ummm... maybe not right now...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

What's up Buddies! *stands up from the corner and walks back to my desk* Sorry, I just got back from my 'Alone time' corner. So, I understand that I haven't wrote any lemon chapters yet because I need to get some main chapters in first before I can decide to write one in this story. In my old book (Undertale - The Story of Determination), there's only one NSFW chapter so I won't go overboard with more, because of innocent readers. So, I guess you already know that, so here's the chapter. I hope you enjoy this~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Frisk's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning and sat up from the bed I was sleeping in before letting out big yawn. I turned my head to gaze upon Sans sleeping peacefully beside me. I smiled a little at his calm face, knowing he look so cute when he's asleep. I leaned down until I got close to his face and pressed a soft kiss on his cheekbone. I noticed him stirred a bit and his eyesockets fluttered open and looked up at me.

"Oh, mornin' babe." He greeted tiredly.

"Morning Sans, how do you sleep?" I asked with a warm smile.

"I slept good, what about you?" He replied, reaching out his hand to run his fingers through my hair.

"It's fine, I guess." I bluntly said, knowing there isn't much to say about my sleep. "Anyways, shall I cook breakfast?"

"Yeah, you can do that." He responded, "You know how much I love your cooking."

I giggled, "Well, I guess you do have an appetite."

" 'course I do." He chuckled, sitting himself up and pressed a kiss on my cheek, earning a giggle from me.

"Okay, I'll get started then." I toss the blanket aside and hop out of bed, "But first thing first, I need a shower."

"Why don't we take a shower together?" He teased.

My cheeks flustered up red as I replied shyly, "Actually, I think I need some privacy first."

"Oh, right, sorry." He mumbled, scratching the back of his skull.

"That's okay..." I grabbed some clothes from the drawers before making my way out of our bedroom and went to the bathroom. Locking the door so Sans won't have come in here while I take a shower, I took off my nightshirt, shorts and undergarments. I went to the shower stall and turned on the taps to let the water flow from the shower head. I adjust the taps to get the right water temperature and hop in to let the water soaked my whole figure. I sighed quietly to enjoy the relaxing warm shower. I grabbed a bar of soap and scrub all over my body before rinsing off, and then grab a bottle of vanilla-scent shampoo to lather them in my hair, quite surprising that my hair got more longer than before. I shrugged my shoulders before washing off the suds and turned off the taps. I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a white towel around my body and dried myself.