Chapter 11 - Bringing A Pal

In the Chat Room...

Frisk: Hey Azure.

Me: Yeah Frisk?

Frisk: Why do you say I was adorable, I mean everyone says I was cute and pretty and stuff.

Sans: Well, why wouldn't we? I mean, I can't help how cute you look when you're around us.

Frisk: Was it because my eyes was brown?

Me: No silly, it's because the way you treated everyone nicely, really inspires them and that's why we're good friends.

Sans: Especially since I confess my feelings to her.

Frisk: Well, I guess... at least now I got to spend time with you. *sits beside him and lays her head on his shoulder*

Sans: Yep, you're my little Frisky. *embrace her and nuzzling into her neck*

Frisk: >//////////<

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

What's up Buddies! I got a little carried away from the point I was updating on this book. I was planning on doing the next chapter but it's going to be a problem because I've got things to do and that includes 'doing family work'. But at least, I got this chapter done so I'm going to put this ON HOLD for now. So let's get into the chapter, shall we? I hope you enjoy this~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sans's P.O.V

Frisk and I returned back to my house after we had brunch at Grillby's. Recently, we've been doing just fine and nothing happens around the surface. I unlocked the front door and stepped inside with Frisk following from behind.

"Hey Papyrus, we're back!" I called out, when I heard a 'nyeh' and a clatter of a plastic bottle. I went into the kitchen and saw Papyrus with a first aid kit and he placing a cloth over his left shoulder. He looked panicked and tried to hide it, "Bro, what happened to you? Who do this to you?" I asked, as I removed his hand to see injury on his shoulder, I gasped. It was a small cut, thankfully it wasn't deep because his bones are thick so it doesn't go through that hard.

"I-I-I WAS... ATTACKED." Papyrus replied.

"By who?" I questioned.

"I DON'T KNOW, BUT IT WAS A HUMAN... WEARING A HOODIE. I CANNOT SEE ITS FACE BECAUSE IT WAS MOVING SO FAST THAT I CAN'T STOP IT FROM ATTACKING ME." He responded, removing his hand from mine and place the cloth on his wounded shoulder to clean up.

"Well, whoever it was, they sure would have a bad time if they killed you where you stand." I grimaced, looking down as my pupils disappeared from my eyesockets.

"You don't happen to remember what they look like, do you Papyrus?" Frisk asked, grabbing a bandage from the first aid kit. Papyrus think hard, recalling what he had saw before the attack.

"W-WELL, WHEN THEY ATTACKED ME... I SAW BROWN HAIR, CRISMON RED EYES... A-AND THEY WERE HOLDING A BLOODY RED KNIFE." He described.

I pondered over with this characteristics and put them together like a puzzle until I figured out who, then I heard Frisk gasp when she solved who this human really is.

"It was Chara." She said, appealing a sterile bandage around Papyrus's left shoulder. "She must have been here."

I looking back at Papyrus and asked, "Where did you last see her and when did it happened?"

"WELL, IT HAPPENED IN THE ALLEY, 30 MINUTES AGO." He answered.

"Hmm... we got to investigate this." I mused, "We need to go see Dad and tell him what happened."