Chapter 7 - Don't Forget (Part 1)

In the Chat Room...

Asriel: *after reading* Say, this story isn't half bad. *hands it back*

Me: Thanks Asriel.

Papyrus: SO, WHAT ARE YOU DOING RIGHT NOW?

Me: I don't know, my followers are having a hard time to keep up with me.

Undyne: Really? What happened?

Me: Well, since I was tired to finish 'school'. I didn't have to make new chapters. It's really frustrating to keep up. *placing my head on the desk*

Frisk: *walks up to me and hugs me* You'll be okay Azure. I love your books though, even though it's quite interesting due to your creavitity.

Me: Thanks Frisk. *cuddling her*

Papyrus: HEY, I WANT HUGS TOO. *runs over and embrace the two of us*

Me: Yeah, thanks Paps ; )

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

What's up Buddies!  Here's the late chapter since I was too lazy to make another one. But you know, things are getting weird and strange. And by that, I mean I was getting to move out and lived my life. But something in me tells me that throwing everything I've created behind since I am eventually an adult but still a kid like Frisk. I don't want to abandon this account and I'll keep on hold. So, without further ado, I hope you enjoy this~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sans's P.O.V

After we got to our house, I unlocked the front door and stepped inside with Frisk carrying my lovey-dovey brother in. She carried him to the couch and set him down. As soon she stepped back, Papyrus fell onto his side and not moving at all.

"Thanks for carrying Papyrus." I thanked her.

"No prob, Sans." She smiled while checking the time, "Well, I gotta go home now. Mom will be worried about me."

"Okay, thanks for coming." I replied, walking up to her and kissed her forehead. "Take care of yourself."

"Okay, bye Sansy." She replied, kissing on the my cheekbone before giving Papyrus a quick hug and walking out of the door.

As the door was closed, I let out a sigh and opened the door. I walked out and made my way to the back of the house. I took out my silver key and unlocked the door. I stepped inside and flicked on the switches to turn on the lights. I walked over to my work table and set down the box with old documents and papers. I pulled out the drawer and took out a pair of reading glasses and stuck them on with sticky tape since I don't have ears.

"Okay, let's see what's in here?" I mumbled, taking out all the documents and papers and lay them out before me so I can see all of them. I picked up one of the papers and began to read. Through papers and documents, I came across a diary that was underneath a pile of papers. Shoving them aside, I reached for the diary and open up. All the writings seems so familiar... I began to read.

After reading, there are a few things I have picked up during my reading time.

Experiment

Accident

Time and Space

Creation

'What does it mean?' I thought, scratching my skull in confusion and turned to the next page when a paper fell out from the diary. I picked it up and saw a handwritten sentence on it. I began to read.

ENTRY NUMBER SEVENTEEN

DARK DARKER YET DARKER
THE DARKNESS KEEPS GROWING
THE SHADOWS CUTTING DEEPER
PHOTON READINGS NEGATIVE
THIS NEXT EXPERIMENT
SEEMS
VERY
VERY
INTERESTING