Chapter 9 - The Warning

In the Chat Room...

Frisk: *finishes reading* Wow, that end part really gets me.

Me: Yep, I made a good ending for a 'family reunion' for the Skelebros.

Papyrus: WHAT FAMILY REUNION?

Me: *shuts up* Nothing.

Frisk: Well, getting everyone back together is what everyone happy, right?

Me: Yep, like the same thing for Toriel and Asgore, but they will get there somehow.

Frisk: Yeah, they are really good parents to me.

Sans: Don't forget that we're related uncles here. Or perhaps, I'll be called as Dunkle Sans.

Papyrus: SANS!!!

Me & Frisk: XD

Frisk: I think you as an uncle is probably be better...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

What's up Buddies! We're hitting the last month of the year, December! I'm so excited for Christmas coming up and my family and I prepared the tree and decoration, and now we're getting our presents ready for give to my family members and friends. Welp, spoke too soon I think, but I can't help it. So here's the chapter, I hope you enjoy this~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

San's P.O.V

At last, I made my way to the Dreemurr's house with a big grin on my face. Finally, I'm going to tell my friends that my Dad is back from trapping in the void for many years. I looked over to my girlfriend on my left to see her texting our friends to meet at Dreemurr's house with large smile on her face. Man, she really makes me happy too. Then to my right was my Dad, Gaster. He was pleased to be here since he was back thanks to Frisk who rescued him, this makes our day even better.

I approached at the front door and knocked.

"Who's there?"

"Lettuce." I replied.

"Lettuce who?"

"Lettuce in, we got some big news."

A laugh was heard from the other side as Toriel opened the front door for me, Frisk and Gaster. Her eyes narrowed at the stranger that she had never seen before.

"Oh, who is this?"

"Uh... a better question will be 'can you lettuce in?'"

"Oh, sorry, please come in." She opened the door more so we all get inside the house. We walked into the living room and saw Asgore, Asriel, Papyrus, Undyne and Alphys.

"Hey punks, what's the big news?" Undyne asked.

"YEAH, AND WHO IS THIS MAN?" Papyrus added, looking curiously at the stranger.

"Well, I want you all to meet my dad." I said, turning my head as Gaster walks into the living room. Everyone was silent only Asgore who looked surprised.

"Doctor Gaster, is that you?" He asked.

"Indeed I am, King Asgore Dreemurr." Gaster nodded.  

"It's been a long time, my old friend." He stood up from the couch he was sitting on and embraced the doctor with a big hug. "Where have you been? The last time I heard was you disappeared out of this world."

"Yes, but I have come back thanks to Sans and Frisk." He replied, turning to the two of us and smiled. He frowned a bit as he looked back.

"COULD SOMEBODY TELL ME WHO IS THIS MAN?!" Papyrus asked aloud, annoyed that nobody answered him except Gaster who looked at him astonished.