Chapter 19 - Murderer

In the Living Room...

Frisk: *walks in*

Me: Where have you been?

Frisk: I've got some problems that needs to be taken care of. *looks over* Whoa, that message you sent last time finally got their attention.

Undyne: Yeah, I noticed that too.

Me: Yeah, only 3 VOTEs...

Sans: *walks in* Hey guys

Me: *looks behind Frisk* Yo Sans, what's goin' on?

Sans: Nothing much, how's your story?

Me: Great, new ideas and huge plot twist in the story! I'm so pumped for this

Sans: Really? *looks at my screen* Uh, that's interesting.

Me: Yessir boy.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

What's up Buddies! I'm almost finished with my studies from school so I can write more chapters for rest of the year! I know, it's a pain in the back for me because these questions are hard as hell. You would've thought that the questions are so hard that only a A+ student can answer this no problem? Seriously, I'm going to ditch this studies and sleep like I don't care. But anyways, I wouldn't worry about it for so here's the chapter, I hope you enjoy this~

(A/N: This is only a one-shot of Chara's P.O.V)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Chara's P.O.V

I returned back from the Surface covered in monster dust and sighed. I lifted my head up and chuckled darkly, glancing my horrid eyes on my hand, watching a handful of dust fell through my fingers. I decided to change out this small sweater because my damn body is starting to get big to fit in. I made my way to the bed area, took off my dust-covered hoodie and change out of this sweater. It was already ripped by that large wolf monster that I came across from the streets, thankfully I cut his throat as punishment. Lately, I stole some clothes from the shops which are size large, could give me a better size than that sweater. I put on a white t-shirt, black shorts, black socks and red boots. Finally, I put back my hoodie on and walked over to the wall of mirrors and stared at my reflection. 

"I see you are admiring your new 'evil' self, right?" I heard a voice and turned around to see Flower staring at me.

"YeS, tHat MoNsTeR i WaS dEaLiNg WiTh CoMpLeTeLy RuIneD mY sWeAtEr." I answered, averting my gaze from him and stared at my reflection.

"Pffttt... that monster cut you up? HAHAHAHA! That's so priceless!" Flowey laughed hysterically.

I growled and threw a red knife at him, causing him to stop laughing and dodged the knife as it plunged next to him near his face. He gulped before looking back at me sheepishly.

"Chara, Flowey." A dark voice boomed, causing both of us to turn around to see Demise walking towards us.

"WhAt Is It yOu WaNt, DeMiSe?" I asked. 

"I need you to take care of something..." Demise started, "I want you... to kill Gaster."

"GaStEr?"

"Yes, it turns out that the former Royal Scientist has finally figure out how to defeat us and I want him dead before the others can succeed. It look like that they have gotten stronger and their abilities can be deadly to us. I want him dead now!" He informed, his red eyes frowned at us when says the last part.

"UnDeRsToOd." I nodded my head and turned to Flowey, "CoMe On FlOwEy, LeT's FiNd ThAt ScIeNtIsT." Flowey nodded and crawled his way to me and wrapped his vines around my arm. I walked over to retrieve my Real Knife when...