Chapter 18 - Getting Stronger

In the Living Room...

Frisk: *looking over my shoulder* How did your story go?

Me: One VOTE on each chapter? What the heck happen to the readers? Went on a vacation or something?

Undyne: I'm guessing because you wrote the "killing" part from Chapter 15...

Me: It's called a plot twist, stories can make a dramatic change, going from being happy and lucky to downside and guilty.

Frisk: *crossing her arms* Could've guess... wait a second? *looks over my Followers and glares* I'll be back... I got some things to take care of... *leaves the room*

Sans: What's her problem?

Me: *shrugs* I have no idea...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

What's up Buddies! I'm back with another chapter! Clock is ticking and nearly close to finishing off my studies and well, I get to chillax doing absolutely nothing for the day. Also, I was reading some other fandom books from other author and kinda say that their stories are mind-blown. Great work those writers, I praise to them a lot with no doubts. Okay, pushing my praises aside, here's the chapter, I hope you enjoy this~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sans's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning, since today is doing some training to become stronger to defeat Demise and his comrades, Flowey and Chara. I crawled out of bed without waking Frisk up and changed into my usual clothes. After putting on my hoodie, I fixed up the scarf around my neck and sighed.

"It'll be okay, Papyrus." I said to myself.

I returned back to Frisk's side, placed my hand over her shoulder and shook her gently. "Hey Frisk, it's time to get up."

"Five more minutes, Mom." She mumbled, turning her head away from me.

I chuckled, "Baby, we got training today. So stop pretending like you're acting like me."

She groaned as she pulled herself into sitting position with her hair all messy and rubbed the sleep out of her eyes. I chuckled.

"Mornin' sleepyhead." I greeted.

"Morning Sans." She replied tiredly.

"Aww... you're still tired?" I cooed.

"Yeah..." She let out a big yawn.

"Heh... well, can't say you're lazier than I am."

"Sans..." She pouted, frowning at me with her eyebrows knitted together in annoyance.

"C'mon, get dress and we'll go to Grillby's for breakfast." I chattered, while leaving our room.

"Okay." She tossed the blanket aside and pick out some new clothes; her signature striped shirt with her blue hoodie, a red scarf around her neck, brown shorts with black leggings and brown boots. After she got her clothes on, she brushed her messy hair and approached beside me.

I teleport the both of us inside of Grillby's and take our usual spots. We ordered some breakfast which is pancakes and Grillby left the counter to head for the kitchen. Don't get me right wrong, I do love Frisk's pancakes from yesterday but I decided going to Grillby for a quick bite since we have to be there by 10 o'clock. Grillby came back from the kitchen with our pancakes and my ketchup bottle. We ate our breakfast while having a conservation about the training.

"So do you have any powers at all, Frisk?" I asked.

"Hmm... not as far as I remembered. When I fight with Undyne or Mettaton, my SOUL somewhat gain the ability to defend and attack..." She replied truthfully.