Chapter 12 - The Outbreak

In the Living Room...

Me: *walking in*

Frisk: *first one to notice* Azure! *runs up to me and gave me a giant hug*

Me: Hey Frisk.

Frisk: Where have you been?

Me: I was studying and lost track of time for 2-3 months.

Frisk: Wow! I can't believe you didn't after all these months

Me: Yeah, I know. Sorry.

Frisk: It's okay, at least you got a new chapter right?

Me: Yep, I did a bit while doing reading, researching and stuffs like that.

Frisk: Okay, I'm going to go and read.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

What's up Buddies! Long time, no see! It's been a while since I haven't any chapters lately. So to recalibrated about what happen is because I was studying at educational training school where I can train more to help get myself a job and start my career. Technically, it's pretty hard despite how hard the questions are and use have read textbooks in order to find the information you're looking for. But aside from that, I was doing great because if you want to know, it's about looking children at the day care (I'm not like Toriel, okay?). So that's why I didn't write anymore, but here's one chapter for you alll, it's a little off balance but that will have to do. I hope you enjoy this~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sans's P.O.V

"SANS, BREAKFAST'S READY!" Papyrus yelled from the kitchen. I woke up groggily from his wake-up call and sat up from my bed. I let out a big yawn and stretch out my arms when I heard a beep from my cellphone. I reached over to grab my phone and turned it on. There's a text message from Toriel. I smiled a little and read the message.

PunnyBuddyToriel: Good morning Sans. Sorry for texting this early. I'm working at the school at the moment and Frisk is attending a meeting to settle some business with other companies. Asgore is going to the shop to get some gardening tools because his hedge shears is broken, so would you mind if you look after Asriel for me? I know he's a big boy but he's got nothing else to do. If you like, I told him to meet you there at your house. Take care of him until I get home, thank you ] ; )

I chuckled a bit, there's no doubt that Tori was such a good friend and pun buddy to me. Yet, I stopped liking her since now I've got my girlfriend Frisk. Unlike her, Frisk was so sweet and kind to me like an angel. I would've cried if I don't protect her in time. What's worst was that she broke the RESET button and promised to never reset this world as long she's with me and everyone else too. I was glad for this happy ending and now I've got to spend some time with my girl that I loved.

I shook my head and climbed out of bed before walking over to pick up my hoodie from the floor and put it on while exiting my room. Walking downstairs, I heard him humming a tone while cooking some spaghetti pancakes in the kitchen. Like Frisk told me, Papyrus has indeed improved himself from his training with her of making his spaghetti just right. I walked to the dining table and sat down while watching Papyrus scoop up some spaghetti and put them into two plates. Oh man, that smells really good... 

"HERE YOU GO, BROTHER!" Papyrus said cheerfully, walking over to me to set a plate of spaghetti in front of me, "ENJOY!"

"THANKS PAP." I thanked him before digging into the pancakes, this is so much better than ever. We ate our breakfast quietly until the doorbell rang.

"OH, I'LL GET IT!" Papyrus dropped his fork into his plate and ran to the door to answer. He opened up and behind the door was Asriel. He was wearing a black t-shirt with the Delta Rune symbol and red jeans.