Chapter 10 - Researches and Plans

In the Chat Room...

*decorating the Christmas tree with Frisk, Undyne and Alphys*

Papyrus: AZURE, WHY ARE YOU DECORATING THE TREE?

Me: Because Christmas is coming up soon.

Papyrus: REALLY? WOWIE!! IS SANTA COMING TO DELIVER PRESENTS?

Sans: You don't when he'll come, sometimes he normally shows up at midnight and disappeared in the morning.

Frisk: I hope Santa will give me the best present ever, I've waited all these years.

Sans: Why's that?

Frisk: Well, my Christmas are crappy because I got no presents. : (

Undyne & Alphys: Awww...

Me: Don't worry Frisk, this year will be even better than I can ever imagined.

Frisk: *makes a cute happy face*

Me: OMG, you're adoreness is killing me right now!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

What's up Buddies! Merry Christmas to you all! Sorry if I make a 'Christmas Special' chapter on any of the books, but I was really excited when Christmas hits around the corner. I was hoping to get a Sans' Plushie but some people wants a Waifu of Sans XD. But I'm still making more chapters for next years. So without further ado, let's get into the early Christmas chapter! I hope you enjoy this~ 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Frisk's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning with sunlight glaring down at me from the window. I sat up and reached over to grab my phone to flip it open to check the time that read 8:38 a.m and saw a message from Undyne. I clicked the buttons to open the messages and read it.

Undyne_The_Undying324: Hey Frisk, me and Alphys are at the airport ready for Tokyo. It was really busy despite how many people are heading for Japan. You know, me and Alphys have never been on a plane before but our vacation will be a blast! Like checking the anime, the cool designs, even Alphys wants to see the people who cosplay the characters in the anime. Hope we been back after our trip. Til then, bestie ; D

I chuckled a bit and shuts off the screen before slipping out of bed and changed out of my pajamas. I went to the kitchen and saw Asgore there, sitting at the table drinking a cup of golden flower tea.

"Oh, good morning Frisk." He greeted cheerily.

"Morning Dad." I replied, giving him a big hug before pulling back "Where's Mum?"

"Oh, she's working at the schoolt." He replied, looking out through the window. "But, she tell me that she'll return this evening."

"I see."

"Well, in the meantime, how about you go over to Sans's place and help Gaster organized his things and settled into his new home?"

"Oh yeah, I remembered that Sans and Papyrus needs to help Gaster with his belongings." I realized. "Well, I better get going then."

"Stay safe, okay." He called, as I walked to the front door.

"I would. Bye." I replied, shutting the door behind me and made my way over Sans and Papyrus's house. I soon arrived at their place and saw Sans levitating about eight boxes while Papyrus carried about four boxes.

"OH, HELLO THERE FRISK!" Papyrus greeted happily.

"Oh, hey babe." Sans added, using his right hand to wave since his left hand was using his magic.