Chapter 4 - Meeting the Mayor

In the Chat Room...

(A/N: Sorry buds, this is the same chapter because the previous chapter has glitched a bit from saving, so recommend to re-write this again.)

Me: So far, everything looks great.

Asgore: Speaking of which, did you write something about us meeting the mayor?

Me: Yep, sure do. Except, over the years, the government are really coughing up the business in public right now.

Toriel: Is it that bad?

Me: Very, very bad.

Frisk: Man, I hope the mayor that you wrote in the chapter would allow the monsters to live here in peace.

Sans: Yeah, I hope so too.

Papyrus: SPEAKING OF HOPES, IT'S ALMOST LUNCH TIME! I'M GOING TO COOK MY GOURMET SPAGHETTI! NYEHEHEH! *runs off*

Me: Welp, talk about spaghetti out of here.

Papyrus: *comes back* DON'T GET SAUCY WITH ME, AZURE! *runs off again*

Me: Bummer!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

What's up Buddies! Sorry that I didn't update this chapter because I was having problems trying to figure out how to plan this one out. At first, it was boring and I was 'maybe I should write a birthday chapter for my little Frisk' but turns out it didn't work out, so I have write a different one instead. Also, the past two weeks I have to visit my dad because he's not well recently so I'm worried about him and also Father's day is coming up very soon. So, let's get into the strange chapter I wrote. I hope you enjoy this~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Frisk's P.O.V

The next morning, I woke up early due to the sounds of bird chirping. I sat up and looked beside me to see Asriel still sleeping as usual. I crawled out of bed and about to get my clothes when the door knocked. I walked over and opened it to reveal Asgore.

"Oh, good morning Asgore." I greeted cheerfully.

"Good morning Frisk, I would like a word with you. Would you mind coming to the living room, please?"

"Sure." Even though I'm still in my pajamas, I followed him to the living room. He got to the couch and sat down while I sat down next to him.

"Listen Frisk, I received a message from the mayor or president. He told me about meeting you at his office today at the United Nations. So, I want you as an ambassador to go and see him. I would be there to support you with further information. Once the meeting with him was over, talk to me and I would do something about it." He explained formally. "Would you be okay with this?"

Wow, okay first of all. What the hell is this? I'm going to meet some old guy who runs this city and have a word with him about the monsters returning to the surface? Gee, this is not going to be easy. I have to explain the whole situation to this guy? In my mind, I literally slap myself in the face for this.

"I don't know, what if he doesn't understand what I am talking about?" I questioned.

"Then, I'll help you." A soft kind voice rang out and we turned around to see Toriel standing in the doorway in her purple robe.

"M-mom."

"As much as I know since I left Asgore, I have the proof to the mayor with a lot of information that he doesn't know about." She informed as she walked over and sat beside me on the other side. "I'm coming with you too."