Chapter 30 - The New Start (Finale)

In the Living Room...

Me: *sighs heavily*

Frisk: What's wrong?

Me: I'm going to end the book now

Chara: Why?

Me: Because, I had enough chapter to make this book

Asriel: Good point though, otherwise it's taking too long

Me: Yep

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

What's up Buddies! This is going to be the last chapter for this book! I know what you are thinking but I'm going to write this chapter in completion of this book. Now, here's the chapter, I hope you enjoy this~

(P.S: This chapter is really short v.v )

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Frisk's P.O.V

When I heard the news of the newborn child from my Dad, I immediately said a quick message to him before hanging up and left the house since Sans left earlier to go to Grillby's. Chara and Asriel heard the news too because we met up while they were making their own way towards the Dreemurr's house. When we entered, Asgore shows us the way into the living where we can see Toriel sitting in her armchair cradling a small bundle wrapped in a blanket in her arms.

"Hello everyone." She greeted as she gentles rocks her child in her arms, "We just a got back from Alphys' lab after we did our delivery."

"So, what is it?" Chara asked, out of curiosity.

"It's a girl, we named her Astell."

Chara, Asriel and I walked over to her side and peered over to see the baby. She was right, it was a girl just like our mother. Her turquoise eyes were fixed on our gazes as we smiled down at her with our warm smiles. She cracked her little smile and cooed.

"She's so pretty." Chara gushed.

"Indeed," Asgore said, entering the living room with a cup of tea and set it down next to Toriel's side table.

"But, I was curious, why does she have a brown patch on her ear?" I asked, noticing the patch on Astell's ear.

Toriel giggled and responded, "It's my genes from my mother's DNA who had a brown patch on her ear. She had it in her left ear but this time, it's in her right ear."

"I see..." I mumbled.

"I can't we're going to be siblings to Astell." Asriel said.

"Siblings, aunties or uncles, I don't know." Chara scratched the back of her head because she doesn't know what they will become after Astell was born.

"I will take some time, Chara..." Asgore came back again from the kitchen with a prepared milk bottle using the formula that Alphys' got for them. He learns quite a bit in preparing the bottle because he believes that Toriel couldn't breastfeed anymore. Toriel took the bottle from and pressed the tip into Astell's mouth, allowing her to drink from the bottle.

"You did quite well, Gorey." Toriel commented.

"It's the best I could do," Asgore replied, scratching his neck sheepishly.

I peered over at Astell as she continues to suckle from the tip. As much as I love the newborn baby, she was gentle and fragile like a little flower. But, though we're part family, Chara and I will be aunties to Astell but Asriel must be called as a brother because he was a Dreemurr too.

"I just remember something... where's Flowey?" Asriel asked, looking around for the little flower.

"Right over, dweeb." A tiny voice called from the window, which belongs to Flowey. He was staying with the Dreemurr family because he knows not only he doesn't get with everybody, but he does show a bit of care. Occasionally, he was in a flower pot that Asgore got for him and made sure to feed and water him like a original flower.

"Oh yeah," I trotted my way over to Flowey and greeted him, "Hey Flowey, you doing okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine." Flowey replied plainly, "It's nice to see a baby here but I'm staying in my pot from now on."

"Why?" I rose an eyebrow.

"What if that baby tries to pick me and eat me?!" He yelled, flailing his leafy arms like he was crazy.

"She wouldn't Flowey, she is just a baby. Nothing can harm her..." Toriel responded.

"Riiiight." He drawled, extending a vine from his pot to reach over a bag of plant food, scoop up some and toss them into his small mouth, "Plus, I'm hungry..."

"You sure?" Chara appeared beside him with a sly look.

"Ahhh!" Flowey nearly jumped himself out of his pot and landed straight into my hands since I was quick enough to react and catch him, "Don't scared me like that!" 

Chara chuckled, "Sorry, but you're fun to be messed with."

"Yeah, yeah, however..." Flowey waved off as I returned him back into his pot so he can buried his roots back into the soil.

Normal P.O.V

The day has gone a little quiet and Frisk, Asriel and Chara decided to stay for afternoon tea which was butterscotch pie and golden flower tea. Frisk made sure Flowey eat his food because he refused to eat with them but gives in without any argument. Chara was munching on the pie and was served with chocolate that Asgore gave her and Asriel was quietly sippping his tea since he ate his pie and was washing it down. Toriel returned from her bedroom after she puts Astell into her crib to sleep.

"Now then..." Toriel started as she entered the kitchen, "What are your plans for the summer?"

"Well, I was thinking we could go to the beach." Chara suggested.

"The beach?" Asriel raised any eyebrow at her.

"Yeah, the beach is the best place for summer. We could go swimming, make sandcastles, and even collecting sea shells." She replied.

"That does sound like fun though." Asgore nodded.

"Yes, we could do that and have a picnic there..." Toriel agreed.

"... with all of our friends!" Frisk finished, with excitement sparkling in my eyes.

"Do I have to come to this 'beach'?" Flowey asked.

"Only if you want to, Flowey. But you don't have to if you don't want to." She assured.

"Fine, but I'm playing with Astell since she's helpless and only a baby." He gave in.

"Good, when summer hits around the corner the corner, we'll have a great time!" Chara cheered.

Everyone agreed to it and hoping for the best day ever.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

My Sayings: The End

And that's done guys, the completion of 'Undertale - The Story of Determination 2 - Glad You Came'. Without continuing any further for this book, I'm going to get bored of making more chapters so I'm going to put 'COMPLETED' and guys can have fun reading this.

Don't forget to leave a VOTE and COMMENT for this chapter

Peace out Buddies!