Chapter 23 - Do You Want To Have a Bad Time?

In the Living Room...

Frisk: *freaking out* Oh no, what happen to your followers? Two of them stop following you.

Me: Seriously!? *looks over* Oh crap, they stop following me because they got bored.

Sans: Well, why aren't writing anymore?

Me: Because I got so busy with "adult" business. In case you don't know what it means, it's starting to lose my account in not reading anymore books.

Undyne: Well, drop that sh*t and keep writing!

Me: I can't, if I do, then my whole adulthood will be nothing but child's play.

Sans: Oh great...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

What's up Buddies! Why are you guys leaving me for the past few days?! I did promise (although I hated it) to write another one but my luck just ran out so fast, like a snap of my finger! I understand that slow update was a pain in the ass, but let me tell you what's going on? Like in the talk above, I am an adult (still kid-like but an adult) so that's means I have other errands to take care of because I'm miles behind the schedule plus my assessments that I did from the last 3 months have report with an urgent message, and they suspected it like NOW! So please understand that I'm stressing over here so if you guys leave, that means I'm losing my determination to finish this book without any support. So here's the chapter that I've trying to get it done, we're getting to finishing this book. I hope you enjoy this~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sans's P.O.V

I waited patiently in my position as my eyesockets stared off at the doorway where 'Frisk' will soon step forward into the Judgement Hall. I had my hood over my head, shadowing my face to hide myself. I shut my eyesockets as I remembered those who have fallen into the hands of the murder.

Toriel, Papyrus, Undyne, Alphys and Mettaton...

It was foolish of me for not protecting them in time. I just held back, afraid that sacrificing myself in order to save someone was a ridiculous move to make. But still, I cared about them but there is only one person I still care about...

I cared nothing but my only brother Papyrus...

I glanced down at myself to look at his scarf covered in his dust. Just looking at it makes me sad and angry at the same time. I shot my pupils back up when I heard footsteps entering the Judgement Hall, boots clomping against the tiles making echoes. Sighing quietly, I pulled my hood down a bit and took a couple steps forward until I was now standing a few meters away from her.

"Heya, you've been busy, huh?" I began, starting with something simple, yet my voice was deep and filled with anger "So, I've got a question for ya." I rose my head up to stare directly at 'Frisk' who showed no emotion at my intimidate glance, "Do you think even the worst person can change...? That everybody can be a good person, if they just try?" 

I waited for a few seconds until I caught a single movement from her, she took a step forward towards me. Oh, this Chara is going to die right now!

"Heh heh heh heh..." I chuckled with a bit of sarcastic, "All right. Well, here's a better question." I took a deep breath before exhaling and take the moment to change my expression to a dark grimace with my pupils disappearing from my eyesockets leaving them hollow, "Do you wanna have a bad time?" This is my signature deathline which I used when someone picks the wrong guy including anyone who messes around with my brother Papyrus, " 'cause if you take another step forward... you are REALLY not going to like what happens next."