Chapter 28 - Happy Halloween

In the Living Room...

Chara: Well, that was interesting O////o

Me: Yep, you and Asriel are cute together because you two cared about each other.

Asriel: True point... but uh, what are you wearing? O.o

Me: It's my witch costume. *fixing up my witch hat*

Frisk: Why?

Me: Because it's Happy Halloween Day!

Chara: Really? Does that mean everyone was giving away chocolate?

Me: Yep!

Chara: Sweet! Count me in!

Frisk: Me too.

Asriel: Let's go!

*they got dressed into their costumes and left to go Trick-or-Treat*

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

What's up Buddies! It's Happy Halloween Day! Everyone around the world is now celebrating the day by dressing up as monsters or character and go Trick-or-Treating! Now, I do apologize for the long one month brakes, because I was fixing up my grammar and sentence to make complete sense before updating this. So, here's the 'special' chapter to celebrate this day, I hope you enjoy this~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Frisk's P.O.V

Today was Halloween in which is the event where everyone has to dress up in their costumes and go 'Trick or Treat'. I have never been to trick-or-treating before and neither does the whole gang or the monsters. From the beginning since October, the humans explained to the monsters that Halloween is about getting candies which excite the monsters; however they need to wear costumes for this special occasion.

I was in the bedroom trying to put on my costume; I'm dressing up as Sally from 'The Nightmare Before Christmas'. I fixed the stitched dress and mess up my long hair to make myself look exactly like Sally. Afterwards, I brought out some face paint and smudge the blue liquid foundation onto my face and used the black liner to drew stitches on it. I applied the black eyeliner to make my eyes stand out from the blue face makeup and use the deep red lipstick to color my lips. Finally, I drew more stitches onto my arms and now I'm finished.

"Hey babe, you finished... yet?" Sans asked, opening the door to step inside the bedroom when his pupils grew wide when he saw the costume I was wearing. I turned my head to face him and he gasped.

"Oh, hello Sans." I greeted, giving him a sympathetic smile as I put the lid back on the eyeliner before turning myself towards him to show my full figure. "So, what do you think?"

"Wow... you look drop dead gorgeous, babe." He complimented, making my blush visible through my blue face mask. He walked over to me and grinned before pressing his teeth on top of my head. He did found my costume quite a surprise though. Two weeks ago, the gang and I went to the costume shop to search for our costume for the upcoming Halloween. We went through each aisle, flicking through the racks of different costumes until we picked out what we want to wear. For some reason, he wants to see me as a skeleton but I 'kindly' denied his suggestion because I already found the costume I was going to wear.

"Thanks, lookin' good in your costume, Sans." I teased, giggling at the costume that my boyfriend was wearing, he was dressed up as Jack. It was long black tux with thin white lines under a white dress shirt, a large bat tie with the wings spread out to his shoulders, black dress pants, and shoes.

"Thanks, surprisin' that there's a skeleton in that movie." Sans replied, looking down at his costume with a grin.

"So, you ready to go? Undyne did say we go 'trick-or-treating' first and then meet up at Alphys's lab for the party." I asked.