Chapter 27 - Two years later...

In the Living Room...

Chara: What the- You made me fell in love with Asriel?

Me: Yeah, what's wrong with that?

Chara: He's my goddamn brother!

Me: You're not blood-related to him! *glares at her* Sheesh, you're Frisk's sister aren't ya?

Chara: Yeah, and...

Me: Meaning you're not a Boss Monster, you're a human. Plus, you are the one who abandoned Frisk because of the bullies hurting your little sister and yet you commit suicide. How can you forget that she's related to you despite you have the same SOUL as her?

Frisk: She does have a point though.

Asriel: Agreed.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

What's up Buddies! Here's another chapter for you guys! So, just to set things straight here. I have some problems on writing the third book which is the afterlife or should I say 'parenthood'. Yes, you know what shippings is like, they get together and happily ever after. But still, I'll write a few more chapter to get to the third book. Okay? Sweet! Here's the chapter, I hope you enjoy this~

P.S: This chapter is a little short.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Normal P.O.V

It's been two years since Frisk rescued her long-lost older sister, Chara from Demise the evil wraith and things are looking great, back to the way it was. Frisk still has her job of being the monster ambassador and was now moving in with Sans and Papyrus. 

Papyrus has moved out from Sans's house to stay with Mettaton since he was old enough to live on his own life with his robotic boyfriend. Though, Sans hates it because he felt alone without his brother but he already knew that and of course, he had some serious talk with Mettaton about making sure that if he ever makes his brother upset, he will give him a bad time. But Mettaton already told him that he will take care of Papyrus, which he gave in with 'Fine'.

As for Toriel and Asgore, they have remarried last year since Asgore decided to ask Toriel to his wife once again so they can be a family again. Though, Toriel accepted and she was now Mrs. Toriel Dreemurr. She was working at the school as the new teacher along with Asgore as the school gardener.

Alphys and Undyne have got married after the Dreemurr's wedding six months ago and now living together at Alphys's laboratory. Despite Undyne was curious about science, Alphys tutor her about chemistry and experiment different for her investigation. They tried to experiment on creating a SOUL which takes a lot of studying in order to create one, and it is possible. Also, they began to watch lots of anime which Alphys called it 'Anime-mania'.

Chara and Asriel started dating after they confessed their feelings. Chara opened up to everyone since she wasn't killing anybody especially if somebody tries to hurt her sister or her boyfriend. Asriel has given her the locket that Frisk found in New Home for her birthday. She was happy to wear it again and yet she got a knife with a leg holster from Undyne for protection against evil. They both slept together in Asriel's room since there was a double bed for them to share.

Flowey as usual normally talks with everybody and though he didn't show love and acts rudely, Frisk simply takes care of him by watering his flowerpot and fed him with plant food. Recently, on Chara's birthday when she was turning twenty-one, Flowey ate the whole chocolate cake just before Chara was about to cut it, it was silly of Flowey to engulf the whole in one gulp thankfully Toriel baked an extra one.

Finally, Frisk and Sans were now living together at his house with few adjustments to the house. They adjust the sink height since the bones were cleared out from Papyrus. They removed the taping from Papyrus's door and becomes the spare room for further use. They changed the picture frame of the classic bone to a family and friends picture. As for Sans's room, they made a lot of changes. They got double bed with dark blue quilt and white pillows, a premium telescope that Sans got for his birthday to look out from his window to see stars, a computer desk with his laptop complete with a chair from Alphys, a white wardrobe and dresser for his and her clothes, a calendar hang up against the wall, a bedside table with a lava lamp and his basketball sitting in the corner.