Chapter 26 - Glad You Came and Confession?

In the Living Room...

*door knocks*

Me: Nyeh? I wonder how could that be? *walks over to the door and answer*

Chara: Greetings.

Me: Chara, what are you doing here?

Chara: Looking for Frisk, why?

Me: You shouldn't be here, Sans is going to kill if he sees you here

Chara: I thought was acting nice : (

Me: You were, but not where he is now.

Sans: Say Azure, I'm going to Grillby's for a bit, I'll come back soon, 'kay. Bye *teleports out*

Me: Huh? *looks behind to see no sign of Sans* Fine, come in.

Chara: Sweet! *walks in with a chocolate bar* 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

What's up Buddies! Just to adjust something here! I was thinking that ending the book now will be too soon and yet I was getting to the good part. SO, I should write a bit more until I mark the book as completed. So here's the chapter I've upload now and I hope you enjoy this~

P.S: Curious about what does 'Confession' mean? Find out by reading it!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Frisk's P.O.V

We appeared in the RUINS where we are standing on the golden flowers. I slowly opened my eyes to meet Chara's garnet eyes. I shifted them over to glanced for Asriel since his SOUL has no effect on the RESET. And yet, I see him...

"You're here!"

Chara was the one to react when she heard the first voice she remembered. Turning around, her eyes widened to see Asriel, wearing his yellow-striped green sweater and black pants. His grey eyes beamed with happiness as he ran over and enveloped her into a big hug. With a yelp, Chara immediately hugged him back, nuzzling her face into his soft fur.

"Hey! Stop going all fluffy, you two!" Flowey yelled, earning a flick in the head by my fingers. He hissed at me while raising his leafy arm to his head to rub the sore he received.

After the two broke the hug, they looked at each other once more before turning me who I gave them a small confident smile.

"I see you two are okay, thankfully." Asriel started, with a sigh of relief "Good thing I was no longer look like him." He pointed his finger at Flowey.

"Hey, get your finger of me, goatboy!" Flowey demanded, feeling offensive of being pointed by him. 

Asriel sighed and lowered his finger down and dropped his hand by his side. "Anyways, I was wondering... how did you guys revived? Sans told me that there's no revival after Frisk saved you."

"Well, it's because we have our determination, Azzy." Chara answered informatively, "Our SOULs are empty without them so what I did was used the syringes that I stole from Alphy's lab, it was the red substance that Dr. Gaster ejected from me a long time ago. And if you wondering about how SOUL appeared inside me was because, after I was saved from Frisk, the side effect was replacing an empty SOUL with no trait into my body. So by splitting the SOUL I had in half, I injected my determination into mine and Frisk's and they began recovering." She and I took out our SOULs to show him the SOUL's repairing. Afterwards, we push it back into our body "So, that's how we ended up here thanks to Flowey's ability."

"Ability?"

"It was nothing, goatboy... so don't worry about it." Flowey babbled sarcastically, not wanting to explain everything.