Chapter 5 - Meeting up with our Old Friends

In the Chat Room...

Papyrus: *grabs out the calender* Azure, you miss out, like, four weeks on not writing on a single chapter. What the heck are doing?

Me: Preparation, Papyrus. I have things about 'graduation' because I'm about to finish high school.

Toriel: Oh, I see you made a plan for next year about what are you going to do after school, right?

Me: Yep, I was getting exhausted all of the sudden.

Asgore: You take a break for now, Azure. A rest is what you need in order to recover your tiredness.

Me: Guess you're right, thanks Asgore.

Frisk: Here. *Hands me a cup of hot cocoa* This will make you feel better.

Me: Thanks Frisk.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

What's up Buddies! Great news, I have finished high school! YA-HOO!!! I've been 13 years of schooling and now it's finally over. *collapsed on my desk* Now I can finally ketchup with the updates for my stories. I know, you guys are still waiting on 'Step Up' because that was the same problem again. So, here's the late chapter I've made and that's it, I hope you enjoy this~

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Frisk's P.O.V

After we got back home, Toriel went to the kitchen to bake some pie and Asgore was going to the garden to water the flowers he planted on the flower beds. As for me, I got to get change out of my robe because sometimes, I'm no princess. I walked upstairs and check into the room to make sure that Asriel is not in here, thankfully he isn't. I took off my robe and folded up neatly before placing back into the box. I went to my wardrobe and grabbed a white shirt, my favourite sweater which is size M, a pair of shorts and my boots. I put them on and brushed my hair with the comb that Toriel gave me. Afterwards, I went back downstairs to the living room and I saw Asriel watching some TV shows, I think it was 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles'.

"Oh, hey Frisk." He greeted, "How's the meeting with the mayor?"

"It was fine, the mayor has decided to make an announcement about allowing the monsters to stay on the surface, as long there's no harm to the humans." I replied, taking a seat beside him and watch the show he's watching.

"That's good. Sometimes, I remember Chara telling me about the humans. She told me that they were rude and brutally taking it into rampage and then, well, that's all I remembered." He informed.

"You miss her, right?" I asked.

He sighed, and stared the ground. "Yeah, I do."

"Well, I hope you might find someone who likes you." I told him.

"Maybe. But Chara is the only one on my mind. I wouldn't forget her and never will."

We stayed quiet as another episode of the same TV show came on, it must be a marathon. Sometimes, I do have the feeling that Asriel only likes Chara because she was only friend for him. Of course, she was adopted; she never had a family and yet in the future, she was never married. I'm guessing that Chara will be a good choice for Asriel because she may look alike than me, but she wants to be by his side.

"It's okay. I understand." I said, patting his back. Suddenly, I heard a beep coming from my pocket. I took out my cell phone and saw a text. 

SanstheSkeleton: Hey babe, are you done with your thing yet?

Frisky_Loves_You: Yep, and I'm at home watching TV.

SanstheSkeleton: Cool. Say, you mind meeting me at my place? I was going to take Papyrus over to see Alphys and Undyne.